Best birthday ever!

Fordee

Reaction score
So it's my 31st birthday today and I'm usually a right stroppy mare on my birthday. The combination of most people forgetting it, not willing to do anything because they're so skint from Christmas, generally feeling crap and overweight after the Christmas excesses and just hating getting older means my day is usually a rubbish one.
However, this morning my DD woke me up asking if I want a birthday cuddle and that started the day off with a smile. I feel pretty rough with the sickness but am determined to enjoy my day. DH is taking me into town to spend my birthday money and he's gonna buy me a a digital SLR camera so that I can start to experiment with my interest in photography and hopefully be pretty good at it when I have two beautiful children to photograph together. Then off for a meal tonight with DD after school, I desperately hope I can keep something down! :lol:

Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a super day and get spoilt rotten x

Happy birthday and I hope u have a fantastic day and manage to keep food down when ur out for your meal! X

Happy birthday :) hope u enjoy ur day xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday hun! :D Really hope you manage to eat your meal and keep it down. Have a lovely day! x x

Happy Birthday, hope you have a lovely day xx

Thanks, ladies.

Despite having all day sickness again today, I have managed to try and make the most of the day.
I have been out shopping and got myself a SLR camera, sunglasses and a lovely new dress for a wedding on Saturday. Completely spoiled! Then went out for dinner and managed (so far) to keep the little bit I had to eat down.
My DH and DD have been lovely company and I can't wait until our family of 3 finally turns into a family of 4. Good day all round. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back