My little man plays up in supermarkets already!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I don't know what it is, but as soon as I walk in to the supermarket, he goes mad! I can't decide if it is the sound of my heels walking on the hard floor or the general mish mash of general supermarket noises, but he suddenly turns into a kung-fu artist / dancer / footballer.

Its quite uncomfortable actually and I am walking around clutching my bump with a frown on my face. I must look terrible, like I'm about to go into labour or something. By the time I leave the store, I feel totally bruised and battered on the inside!

I might have to get the DH to go on his own from now on.

Happens to me too hun..as a matter of fact the only time I remember being really overcome by nausea in the first tri was in the supermarket as well! maybe it's the music, because my little bean generally responds to laughter on the TV too, as well as some stuff that I won't be letting them watch! Like the Simpsons....
Oh and it's probably going to become necessary to buy a didgeridoo or something because lately my husband has been imitating one while talking to the bump....

I don't even like the didgeridoo...

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back