Its been a sad weekend.......

Emmylou

Reaction score
....thought I better let you know in case you think I have abandoned you all, that I won't be able come out to play as much the next few nights!!

Not only did my GHD straighteners go to heaven on Saturday :cry: :cry: , but today our laptop has died :cry:

I will pop on when I can when I'm in the office, I may even stay a bit later if I start to miss you all too much - but will get a new laptop later in the week or at the weekend :cheer:

Don't get into too much trouble whilst I'm away.....and I'll be back on for a catch up when I can.

Love to all girlies & bumps :hug:

Oh my God - the thought of my GHDs packing up is almost bringing on a panic attack!
Poor you!

:hug: awww poor you hun hope you get a new lap top soon xxx

LucyBee said:
Oh my God - the thought of my GHDs packing up is almost bringing on a panic attack!
Poor you!

Hell yeah! I love my GHDs!

Phew when I read the subject of this thread I thought something terrible had happened :shock:
Never mind hun I live without straigheners and use straightening hair products instead with a little bit of blowdrying.
As for your laptop :( *pats back*

Emmylou said:
....thought I better let you know in case you think I have abandoned you all, that I won't be able come out to play as much the next few nights!!

Not only did my GHD straighteners go to heaven on Saturday :cry: :cry: , but today our laptop has died :cry:

I will pop on when I can when I'm in the office, I may even stay a bit later if I start to miss you all too much - but will get a new laptop later in the week or at the weekend :cheer:

Don't get into too much trouble whilst I'm away.....and I'll be back on for a catch up when I can.

Love to all girlies & bumps :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Ghd's dead? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What will you do?! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I couldn't cope without mine :shakehead:

Sending big big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

As for the laptop.... mine broke in the summer and I had to share OH's.

Hated it! You will survive, a few more days then we can have an official welcome back Emmy and Libby party! :cheer:

Sammy and I are missing you both already!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Emmylou said:

lol, i'm sorry about ur ghd's- i was at the hairdressers this week and we were chatting about me being pregnant as the hairdresser straightened my hair- and she told me her sister had begged her for some new ghd's real quick because hers had broken, apparently she said she'd rather give birth ten times over than be without ghd's! i found that funny but i feel ur pain, if my ghd's died i'd be devo'd!

This is indeed terrible news :shakehead:. My thoughts are with you and your hair.

Hope you're back soon

LBxx

Awww hun u'll be up n running with fab straight hair soon enough!! :hug: :D
I thought something bad happened by the title and the :cry: s in the post! Phew! Glad alls ok with u n bubs hun xxx

All is fine, I am still mourning the loss of my hair straighteners....there is only sol long I can cope with having my hair tied back!!! I am devastated - although they did last for 3 years so I feel that maybe it was just their time :hug:

Gonna ask father xmas for an early pressie :pray:

Hope to be back with fab hair soon :cheer:

Hi

I hope you get new straightners and comp soon. My comp broke abotu a month ago didnt have it for like 2 weeks it was sooo aweful .
Hope you start having better luck
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back