so much pain...

Kimbo

Reaction score
in my back :cry:

when im in bed i can't move, and ive just been laid down on settee with my laptop and when i sat up i ended up crying cos it hurt that much :(

i keep waking up at night with the pain too :(

its not sciatica... i have that already but its a completely different pain to that... just wanna cry cos im feeling all sorry for myself lol :cry:

where by?

i get it when i lay down.. like my mucsles r to tight... i dunno if that makes sence. on my back...

its just under my waist... right across
its really dull pain

Awww, i have a bad back because my OH and I spent a few nights on the sofa bes a while back, and I found that a nice warm bath helps (u probably know already lol). It seems every position I lay in hurts :(

u have a bath b4 bed? coz i find when im like that it eases? perhaps like if its nearish ur belly button its everything moving and stretching?

no idea

my mum was like this all the way through her pregnancy with me, i hope im not taking after her!! :(

I have had this too. Woke up in so much pain the other night and got scared because it was the type of back pain I usually get with AF. Did some stretching and seemed to be alright, all I could think was that maybe little one was putting pressure on a nerve or something...

My friend had something similar - she thinks in hindsight it was the baby lying funny and it eased as the baby got bigger and moved up - hope its the same for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back