It's arrived

MrsR

Reaction score
Wooooohoooooo! My package from eBay arrived at 7.30 this morning (not too impressed with the time)! x I bid for the first time and won on Sunday! Couldn't believe it! I won a big bundle of baby boy clothes and was getting quite worried even though I'd seen pictures of them. We got woke up by the postman and immediatly ripped into the box and.......I needent have worried! All of the clothes are in gorgeous condition-95% are clothes I would have bought and there are a couple of items I really wouldn't but for £16 who's complaining?! We now have more than enough clothes for the first three months x don't get me wrong, I'll probably still be picking up bits and pieces here and there but I'm feeling so much better now I know we have enough to dress him with x only thing I don't have any of is bibs x

hey....welldone for the barganing, never thought of using ebay! Seems a good idea...glad u liked what theyve sent...bet its all feeling real now!
xx

It definatly feels much more real now x just written down the different outfits etc and have got more than enough! Lol x just need socks and bibs x I never thought of eBay but a friend of mine suggested it and there are some real bargains for clothing-even designer! There was a bundle of designer clothes-over 100 pieces and it went for £75 x

Glad they arrived in good nick and you love them! Ebay is fab for getting bargains..Hubby gets his designer tops for holidays there.

I well impressed how well your doing on the clothes front, i havent bought a thing yet!

eBay it yodabo!!! Lol x x

I know, init! I'm a bit of a fusspot when it comes to clothes though, i like to see and feel before i buy lol

I'm massively fussy too but this guy took pics of the seperate outfits and described the fabric so I felt quite confident x x

Well, i think I'm gonna have a night on eBay tonight, you've made up my mind, I'm jealous! Lol

Lol x there's been a couple of people who have taken pictures of the seperate outfits x think I'm gonna look for a baby swing and play gym too x

hey hun i got bundles of baby clothes on ebay not long back although i did wash them all though because they didnt look as clean and they seem ok now although there was a lovely tigger outfit i really wanted from it but it came out with fluff in it in the bag i got with them from ebay and i didnt like the feel of material it was horrid lol. glad u got better bits than i did. dont worry im sure there bibs on ebay about you can get hold of ;) i do love ebay sometimes although it can make ya abit skint lol. Happy Bidding lol x

Why am i not finding any of these bargains?? lol

ive got a couple a bits of ebay but Helen you've done really well!!

I shall have another look tonight!! :) xxx

Scaredmum-aw sorry you didn't have a good experience x all of these clothes are clean-smell of washing powder-and ironed x nicci-I typed in bundle baby boy clithes 0-3 months and loads came up x x good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back