• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's a....

Quill

Reaction score
BOY!

Wow I am so excited. Would have been just fine with either. But I am so smug that my maternal instinct was right all this time! Actually the last 3 days I've tried to picture myself with a girl just to psyche myself up in case I was wrong... but no, I was right all along :D

Going to go dance around the flat again :D

Congratulations :cheer: Do we get to see a pic too? :d

Thanks :D Oh the pics are just awful though, blurry and kind of ick. I don't mind though, all the parts are healthy and that's what matters :D

congratulations, glad your baby is doing well. Put some pics on! doesn't matter if their blurry :)

Yay!! Congrats on team BLUE!! :cheer:

It was about time too! There has been so much pink on here recently! we needed a boy to even it up a bit!

Dance your little socks off :D xx

CONGRATULATIONS on joining Team Blue Quill, boys are so cool hehe 8)

Congratulations hun, my little boy is so loving :D

Xxx

My mom is very loving to. Hence why I don't mind if this bump is another blue one!

Congratulations on team BLUE!!

Congratulations :cheer:

I was the same with my instict, I couldn't imagine having a boy, I actually bought some boys clothes to try and psyche myself up, but it just didn't feel right. Everybody else kept saying the baby was going to boy, but I just knew she was going to be a she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back