It's a ............

Yeah he did - I think it's a really nice name too that was ruined.
Rather have him compared to the devil than Damien Rice though - yuk mushy man that sounds like a strangled woman. :lol:

LOL do they all look Damien at birth? I'm guessing being all squashed up and looking a bit ugly after birth....hmmm....... i think we'll let the swelling go down before we decide then.

Me personally love the name. where did you get the name Ayrton, never heard of that before.

x

After the racing driver Ayrton Senner. OH was going to be called that at birth but his mum won the coin toss and he got called Mark. We like the name so much and couldn't find anything else we liked to go with Damien so we pinched it. :D Took us a long time to work out how to spell it though! Looks like a-er-ton but pronnounced air-ton

Yep got it, he used to drive for Williams didnt he.

Used to follow the racing quite a lot years ago. A lady who i work with her nephew works with all the racing drivers. his job is to raise money for up and coming drivers. By all accounts when he was younger he used to beat Michael Schmaker when he was in a the group before they get to formula one. but because Pierce couldnt get sponsorship he had to quit.

this country is crap at helping up and coming talent.

x

Hello

Congradulations Sami im so happy for you anmd im glad hes healthy,
he looks like a cutie and the pics are so clear im so jelous.
Well you deserve it though
Take care
Katrina

Brilliant news Sami, you deserve some good news for once! :D

Really pleased everything is ok with baby Damien (or Brandon). Hope these last 10 weeks are really quiet and boring (but go by fast) for you as you have had enough difficulties and you need to have a break from all of this :D . The name Ayrton gets the thumbs up from me as I was a massive Ayrton Senna fan, the guy was a legend. And it goes with either first name.

Take care x

Thanks girls, glad you like the names. Especially Ayrton - alot of people look at us wierd for that too till we explain where the name comes from. He was definately a legend. :D

I look after a boy at work called Aryton, I like the name!

That's cool - I've never heard of another person/lad called Ayrton, I think it should be used more :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back