It's a ............

BOY!!!!!! :D (for definate this time!!)

A very chuffed mummy and daddy came out the sonographers room with big grins on our faces :D

Baby is at expected size for his gestation and is doing perfectly well. Got some more pictures too, one of his hand, one of his foot, and one of his face. He is gorgeous!!

I am so made up - couldn't have asked for the scan to go any better.

xx

oooh, can't wait to see the pics sami!!!!

I'm really pleased he's all alright and you got the sex confirmed :D

You're 3/4 of the way there now! :D

His little face.....(can see the left eye and his nose bridge)
2005_1122Image0003.jpg

His face close up (sorry it's red - I had to take a picture of these as I haven't got scanner near me.
2005_1122Image0002.jpg

His little foot and toes on the right
2005_1122Image0004.jpg

And last but not least, his little hand and fingers (right hand with thumb underneath and 3 fingers showing)
2005_1122Image0005.jpg

The images were so clear it is magical to see him at such a well developed stage.

Hi Sami and Mark

I am pleased that everything went well and both you and baby are okay.

For some reason i cant open the piccies up on my computer at work but i bet he is a little beauty.

Anyway welcome to the baby boy club.

x

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you.
I can't see the pictures at the moment so I'll try later.
So glad everything is ok.

Cool! So glad some nice stuff has happened Sami :). How cute the scans are!

+++

I'm really pleased everything was fine sami.. I was thinking about you this morning, glad it went great!

:D

I am so happy for you, Sami! I knew everything was going to be fine!
You've been through so much already, your little guy is a tough one :lol:

and I am so jealous for the scan! I wish I could have another one, just to see my little fairy again! I find it difficult to spend 20 weeks without checking everything is alright!

Take care, and...be careful! (that's funny, that's what my students said to me today when I was in a crowd of students!!!! :p )

mel xx

Great news, Sami! Congratulations!!!
Emilia xx

Sami

So made up for you that everything is fine. Pics are great !! Woohoooo a ikkle boy. You got any names lined up yet ??

Try and relax now !!

Love Ragna xxxx

Sami, I am so pleased for you. I am over the moon buba is fine after you being so worried. That still means you can't shower alone tho!!

What is he going to be called?

Sending big hugs your way, it's fantastic news. xxxx

LOL - thanks for the reminder K :wink: I am being careful these days and sitting down in the shower!!

Little one's name is planned to be Damien Ayrton Radford (OH's surname).
We've had lots of little devil comments but after all this greif I've had I think he suits it :lol:
We also like the name Brandon if he doesn't suit the name Damien when he is born.

What dya think? xx

Hi Sami

I think that all babies look like a Damien when they are born. lol

That film destroyed a great name for a lot of people. I personally love the name Damien. Didnt Delboy call his son Damien in Only Fools and horses

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back