It's a....*UPDATED WITH PICS!*

lisa282

Reaction score
Hey ladies, had me gender scan today at Babybond and so very pleased to be able to tell you all, it's a....

GIRL!!!! I'm so happy and excited, really made my day to get exactly what I wanted. Had an excellent scan and baby is looking great, really grown since the last time I saw her and spent time sucking her thumb, lounging out and crossing her legs and kicking us away each time we tried to get her to move! Even had her hand over her lady bits at one point to try and stop us seeing! Just hope she's this modest when she turns 16! hehe Gonna be a stubborn little madam by the looks of things, but I wouldn't change her for the world. So, so happy! lol WOOHOOO :cheer:

Last edited:
Thanks girls, not sure of names yet to be honest. Didn't pay much attention to girls names cos I didn't wanna jinx the girly vibes!! For those who have asked, will post some pics tomorrow, BF has taken them to show off to friends at the mo. Thanks for all the pink baby dust and good thoughts everybody sent, obviously did the trick x

Congrats on being team pink, it seems everyone got the pink girly dust, i guess my mans to macho though.........lol.

Congratulation's, that pink baby dust must have worked! You must be over the moon xxx

Aww, congratulations! Sounds like you had a wonderful scan :D

Congratulations to you both! Another team pink! Lots of Pink baby dust on PF! :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back