itchy skin?

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
ok so the last couple of days my legs have been so itchy i cant stop scratching them there is no rash and it comes and goes but nothing reallly eases it.

i know your skin changes but is this normal? anyone else have it? and if so any help? lol thanks xx

I'm not sure if it is normal lol but I had the same thing all the way through tri 2. No idea what it was but it seems to have eased a lot now x

could be hayfever silly as it sounds it how my dd gets it or could be pregnancy related im not sure i do get itchy boobie tho i have a touch of exhema on it same place i had it when i had my girl

my legs was bleading from scratching but it stoped a few weeks ago. now its my boobs and sometimes my tummy

I just had a look in my book and maybe it is something called Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques which apparently means itchy hives and flaky skin. Apparently it is the most common itchy-skin condition of pregnancy - affecting 1 in a 100 and usually only first timers.

Try calamine lotion and see if that helps

ive got it too! :-(

its that bad at night i have made my legs bleed without knowing in my sleep until i wake up in the morning, ive tried not shaving them, no luck shaving them every day, still no luck so im sticking with trying to moisturise them as much as possible, havent got it anywhere else tho which i think is kinda weird....

xxx

my boobs are killing me.. and nipples!! very sexy with red raw boobs! i do it in public aswell, cant help my self..

thanks everyone nice to know we are all suffering things u do eh? ah well all worth it at the end xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back