• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itchy cradle cap and 3rd jabs question

Flame

Reaction score
I know its not meant to be itchy but Leif is scratching at it and making it bleed, i think he is getting a little frustrated with it to.

Any ideas what i can do to stop it itching?

Also he has developed a runny nose today, is this down to his jabs? or is he getting a cold?

i dont kno hun but can u cut his nails or put scratch mitts on him so he wont cut himself hope he gets better soon xx

I have one pair that might fit him but he wont keep them on for more than a few seconds and they're off, I'm not sure what i can use to keep them on?. I have cut his nails.

Flame said:
I have one pair that might fit him but he wont keep them on for more than a few seconds and they're off, I'm not sure what i can use to keep them on?. I have cut his nails.
Use socks! they are more effective, and try rubbing olive oil into the cradle cap, gently massage it and wash out the next day, really effective

It sounds like a cold. Thats not to say its not relaed to his jabs. In this case I would give medised as the antihistemine(sp) dries up the runnynose and has the added benefit of helping them sleep better.

As for the cradle cap, ive never known it to be itchy, thats not to say its not for other babies.

I would let doc see that, it might be eczema on the head.

Poor Lief.

Ooh socks is a good idea, although thinking about it you would never get his socks on his hands cause his hands are pretty big.

I have given him some medised but its not worked its magic tonight, it normally makes him sleep within seconds.

I know it is strange and cradle cap isnt supposed to itch its bothering him in some way, I'll show the paediatrician on tuesday as i already have an appointment and my gp is pretty useless.

Thanks for your replys guys :D

I put aqueous cream on Evans cradle cap. the doctor told me to do so and it really helps.

Really!! never heard that one. I have some left from when Leif has baby acne so i might try it. Thanks :D

I use Dentinox on Santi cradle cap and it does work. My mum told me to use olive oil. Apparently rub a little onto the scalp and then gently brush.
Havent tried yet though

Hi

as for cradle cap Kadyn has it and ive tried the olive oil and didnt work for him at all . :? hope you find somthing that works!!

Dentinox worked wonders on Austin's cradle cap, it had got quite bad but started clearing up straight way and is almost completely gone now, we've used it every other day for tha last 2 weeks. Olive oil didn't seem to help, it just made his hair oily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back