Itchy Boobs!

Bexter

Reaction score
Arghh, my boobs are so itchy! They are sore but not as sore as they have been, just really really itchy :oops:

It's driving me mad - i work with all men so can't go around scratching them... (or maybe i can :think: :rotfl: )

Anyone else in the same boat? (about the boobs, not the men!)

I had that!! It's so embarrasing isn't it!

my sister suffered with that get some E45 from chemist, if its really bad...esp at night she found a nice damp cool flannel calms them down nicely!

I wasn't but now I've read that I have an almost overwhelming desire to scratch them.

Agghhhhh

*dashes for privacy of the ladies loo*

It's my nipples, they feel all 'tingling' and it feels very wierd! :oops:

Sorry Becs! :lol:

Thanks Sparky, they are worse during the day but will remember that if i do get it at night. :sleep:

And thanks Sarah, glad i'm not the only one!

Ohh, me too!! Thought it was all in my head!!!

:oops: I have taken to scratching them with an old hairbrush (in the privacy of my own home obviously!!!! :? ). Maybe I should be trying the cold flannel option instead as I have made them quite sore :wall: !

Evie x

When I was further on my itching went down to my tummy too... just to warn you!!

evemarie8 said:
Ohh, me too!! Thought it was all in my head!!!

:oops: I have taken to scratching them with an old hairbrush (in the privacy of my own home obviously!!!! :? ). Maybe I should be trying the cold flannel option instead as I have made them quite sore :wall: !

Evie x

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back