itchy boobies !

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Anyone got itchy nipples?

boobs and nipples have become sore (havent had sore boobs for agesss) and they're itchy too, trying not to itch obviously.

anyone got any ideas as to why?

xxx

could be something to do with the milk in them getting ready to leak lol. mine got dry and itchy round then but i havent had any major leaks, just when i squeeze

Ive had leaking since 12 weeks (one of the luckys ones lol) but its not a huge amount, but it does come out on random occasions without me touching them. they start stinging then they leak- weird!

but yeah maybe its the start of even more milk or something... ?

xx

maybe if you moisturise them it might help?

well i thought that but then thought what if it irritates them even more, my skin can be quite sensitive. they're not dry luckily either. it could just be hormones i suppose ..

xx

mine have been really itchy for a while now, my OH is always shouting at me to leave em alone saying i will make it worse if i keep scratching them :shakehead: bt i cant help it :whistle:

but i had a sachet of palmers oil for dry skin etc, and tried it when i got out the bath and since then no itching, must be skin drying and getter tight etc so going intoo town to buy a bottle today :) xx

I posted about this a few weeks ago. Mine get quite itchy in my cleavage, just the insides - weird. But the skin doesn't look dry. Seems to be quite common. Xxx

I posted about this a few weeks ago. Mine get quite itchy in my cleavage, just the insides - weird. But the skin doesn't look dry. Seems to be quite common. Xxx

yea that were mine itch and were my cup rests underneath, they dont look or feel dry just itch so used the oil to see what would it would do and its stopped the itching for now anyway!! xx

my nipples are very itchy but I think its where my milk is coming in. lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back