• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itchy

Little bean

Reaction score
Wahhhh I'm really itchy it's driving me mad especially my back the hard to frigging reach lol. Anyone else really itchy?? Xx Ps how can I get the counter everyone has and can I do it from my iPhone? Cheers. Xx

me too!!!
but im really not sure why!
i think it may be because the skin is more sensitive to things.

you mean the little counters in the signature?
i just clicked on someone elses and it took me to the site and did my own. then you copy and paste the code into your sig and voila!
x

itchy boobs seems to be my thing at the moment x

itchy everything driving me mad all my alergies are on red alert too ....boooo

how strange, im always itchy! back legs boobs everything somther myself in cream that seems to help, oh and do love when i get OH to do my back, something good from everything :) xx

I am a little but I've realised it's when I'm warm or hot! Take off a few layers or turn the heating down and see if that helps :)

Mines the moment I start to relax or get into bed. I feel like ripping my back off for a good old scratch and my legs. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back