itching

*claire*

Reaction score
Hello sorry if this has been posted before. Lately my whole body seems to be itching it's starting to drive me mad, have no rash but just can't stop scratching. Has anyone else been like this, if so what can i use to try to control this?
:(

Hi ya, i had this with my first pregnancy, it was horrible. It was all over my legs and belly. I used camomile lotion to help. Hope this helps. x

ha was jst bout to ask same question lol....dont it jst drive ya mad ..my arms itch the most in the inside arggghhhh lol,,,im going midwifes tomoz i will ask her wat to use to make it STOP and ill let ya no hun!! xx

I had this on my belly for a while and it turned into a rash so I just plastered E45 on it regularly and the red itchy bits disppeared :D

hi :wave: im bk from my midwifes i asked her about the itching she sed if it s really bad and still there in 2 weeks time when my next appointment is to tell her and she will take sum special bloods as it cud b a sign of cholelestasis ...so maybeee worth asking ur midwife about it hun xxx

type on itching in pregnnacy on google and loads of information cums up x x

larisa said:
hi :wave: im bk from my midwifes i asked her about the itching she sed if it s really bad and still there in 2 weeks time when my next appointment is to tell her and she will take sum special bloods as it cud b a sign of cholelestasis ...so maybeee worth asking ur midwife about it hun xxx

But also bear in mind that itching is totally normal in pregnancy, cholelestasis would be if it was severe :)

yess hun mine kinda is its annoying ...thts y i told her to ask her midwife becuz i dont no if hers is as bad as mine xx

larisa said:

Hi thanks for getting back to me. My next midwife appointment is after christmas, i will see how it goes and go from there.
:wave:

Yep belly and boobs - is a bit better than it was a few weeks ago. Hopefully with time & lots a lotion it'll ease :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back