Itching Stitches...Painful Piles

kazlin

Reaction score
They are driving me mad! If I smack my bum cheek to try to ease them, my piles then hurt :(

I so want a good scratch :twisted:

Any tips to help ease my nether regions? :lol:

You could try Homeopathy remedies, Arnica is fantastic, and specifically for an apisiotomy; Staphysagria 30 or Bellis perennis 30, three times a day. Always wear cotton underwear, keep the area clean and dry and air it as much as possible :D

tea tree oil , was soooooo sooothing alto a bit a stingy it was a nice stingy lol

G3M said:
tea tree oil , was soooooo sooothing alto a bit a stingy it was a nice stingy lol

:lol: a nice stingy sounds good, I have some tea tree :wink:

kazlin said:
If I smack my bum cheek to try to ease them, my piles then hurt :(

im sorry but that made me LOL
:rotfl: :rotfl:
i dont have any advice as i had a different type of cut lol sorry...hope it gets better!! :hug:

Those cooling pads are good for the stinging but they are pricey so maybe improvise? My MW told me to freeze some sanitary towels but i never tried it.

For ur Farmer Jiles ask doc for some cream or the over the counter creams are also good, I still have Farmer Jiles :( need to go back and see doc but scared he'll want a look lmao!

Nooooo don't make me laugh you lot...I have stitches...all this ass talk and farmer giles :lol:

Hey now I know why all those people on Asda ads slap their butts, grapes are more common than I thought... :twisted:

A few drops of Lavender Oil in your bath will help. Sit in the bath for at least 15 mins though x

witch hazel on ya pad. keeps you nice and cool. stops the itching and its spose to help the healing. i also found it stopped the pad sticking.

i'm with you on the piles! i thought i'd got away with it but one's decided to make an appearance and it fooking hurts :evil:

If you're itching then the stitches could be infected. Get them checked just incase. From personal experinece it's not nice!

K.xx

Hi Kazlin,
I know exactly how you feel - I had stitches which were the most uncomfortable part of the whole pregnancy/labour! I was told to have regular baths without any bath salts, bubble bath etc. It was really uncomfortable for the first 2 weeks. Anyway, over the last few days, 2 people have told me that they were advised to use 'Badedas' bath gel by their midwives. It contains horse chestnut which has healing and soothing properties apparently. My bum is still a bit sore and I wonder if I have piles so I bought some Badedas today. I'll let you know if it soothes the itchiness/pain.
Gene xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back