Itchiness help!!!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am 16 weeks pregnant and over past week or two have had really really itchy breasts, i am constantly itching them and its annoying me. its really hard to deal with at work as well so have to keep goin to ladies room to itch them. i have alot of stretch marks on them from previous pregnancy and was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to soothe the itching. please help im making marks on them im itchin so much. xxxxxx

Hi I'm starting to get hot itchy boobs too, I bought some cream from mothercare with shea butter and soothing camomile which I put on this morning and it seems to have eased a touch.

ive seen somewhere on this forum or other forum and cant find the post but some other mums to be have itchy boobs nd one says how they cured theirs.

found thi link if u been there already not sure if it help u.

u may have to go into boots or a pharmacy and ask them :)

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=30480

ive been having the same problem, its been driving me crazy, all around the nipple area, not sure if its because the milk ducts are getting ready but heck it is annoying.. also i find i itch if i havent got the correct bra on.. im going to buy some cotton ones to see if that helps!

i have also been getting really itchy legs, feels like i have creepy crawlies under my skin, which obviosly i dont lol, but that mainly gets me on a night time whilst im in bed...

yeah im gettin itchy legs too goin nip in boots after work c if they have the cream recommended on that post or ask what they recommend. it does get itchier with certain bra's but its itchy all the time anyway. xxxx

yea ask boots and tell em what its for. i said to midwife its for my legs as they was itchy and she said the aquarous however i spelt it :lol:

they may say different for boobs.

know boobs fill with milk for second trimester until the end of 26weeks.

boots normally helpful with things like this tho. Know mine is down here in devon :)

Thanks for that hun OH's family comin for tea tonight and didnt want to have to sit there scratching my boobs all night lol hopefully it will work!! xxxxx

enn said:
yea ask boots and tell em what its for. i said to midwife its for my legs as they was itchy and she said the aquarous however i spelt it :lol:

boots normally helpful with things like this tho. Know mine is down here in devon :)

Aqueous cream is a fantastic cream - it's basically a non-fancy water-based cream. It's non-fragranced and lanolin-free, and costs only about £3 for a 500g pot. It can be used neat as a moisturiser or used instead of soap in the bath or shower.

fantastic thanks oopsy defo goin get sum after work and for that price cant complain if it works. xxxxx

Hi

Hope somthing works for you hun. I have the same problem with my bump , keep scartching it and leaving marks. Bernie keeps getting mad at me
Katrina

After reading this post yesterday I got some Aqueous cream I have terrible itchy skin and I used it last night and again this morning and oh my god what a difference its lovely - I would definite recommend it. :D

OopsyDaisy said:
enn said:

Aqueous cream is a fantastic cream - it's basically a non-fancy water-based cream. It's non-fragranced and lanolin-free, and costs only about £3 for a 500g pot. It can be used neat as a moisturiser or used instead of soap in the bath or shower.

yup it can except i havnt tried it in shower yet lol

i got johnsons baby lotion today buy 1 get one free so bargain :p

i got teh biggest one think it the only one boots had when u press the top and it comes out :) plus i got boots card so i collect points best way to go :)

smurf said:
After reading this post yesterday I got some Aqueous cream I have terrible itchy skin and I used it last night and again this morning and oh my god what a difference its lovely - I would definite recommend it. :D

I have to agree with ya, i got some yesterday and had a itch free night... :cheer:

It's amazing stuff and my skin feels softer already.

yeh me too, i bought sum the other day and it is fantastic thankyou for the recommendation. xxx

hey i used johnson baby lotion on my stretch marks on my boos and they seem to have faided abit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back