It looks like i might be moving house

Melanie

Reaction score
Oh yeah and countries too lol.

Richard has the chance of a job with the same company he works for now but in Hungary. He has been out there on business trips a few times and the worker really like him and they went to the Company Director and asked if Richard could be their new boss lol. They are based just outside of Budapest so we would be living in Budapest itself!

Its too good an opportunity to pass up, its double the money he is on now and believe me that's a shit lot of money, health benefits, living accommodation paid for, they pay for flights home five times a year, give both of us a car, the list goes on and on. They have better schools, hospitals ect than we do.

We are flying out in the middle of May for a week to see how i like things etc but its looking like a done deal to be honest.

Granted its not the best possible time to move to a totally different country but Richard has to think about his career and whats best for a our family and i dont think we can say no to this.

Wow, that sounds like a fab opportunity, lucky you. :D

Don't even think twice about it....... Fantastic opportunity!!
Keep up posted from Hungry... will make the forum more cosmopolitan.
Emilia xx

lucky you......take the jump, its a wonderful opportunity, they dont come around every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back