It hurts...

Emma58

Reaction score
I keep getting sharp stabbing pain on the left hand side of my foof. My bum hurts and my legs are achy at the top like just before AF arrives :(

I think it's SPD flaring back up, I'm blaming my mum for this I went into town shopping with her today and she was like a woman possessed. She didn't seem to comprehend that it's not fun anymore shopping when you are pregnant.

I was too hot, out of breath and kept needing a wee and everything I liked was non maternity wear.
All I wanted to do was sit down.

I love shopping too :(

hello
i usually love shopping in edinburgh, went a few weeks ago and it nearly killed me, on my feet from 10-5!
crawled into the bath then bed when i got home, i sympathise !x

It is still hurting today TBH it's making me feel really down. OH doesn't seem to give a toss and I am really fed up.

:hug: Thanks everyone

I'm having a really off day my back and fanny feel like they have been kicked by a rugby player, i'm tired and OH is more concerned with making sure his temperatures in the vivariums are correct to the exact degree.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Moan over

I get this a lot now - what I do it lay on the bed with a hottie over the sort patch and my knees under a pillow :hug:

Emma58 said:
:hug: Thanks everyone

I'm having a really off day my back and fanny feel like they have been kicked by a rugby player,

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Moan over

I feel your pain :hug:

Just been and bought a Gym ball as recommended by my Physio.
Hopefully that might ease it off a bit :pray:

expect it to get a bit worse before it gets better, mines was bad the first day then really eased off :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back