It actually worked!!!! vicks on the feet

Angelblue

Reaction score
after trying everything to help alleviate Jared's persistent dry cough, which was terrible at night, i tried my final thing! :pray:
Sleepless nights are killing me and my colleagues at work must think me a zombie lol... :sleep:

Last night i rubbed vicks on the soles of his feet and put socks on him, and OMG he slept 10 1/2 hours straight :cheer: :cheer: no coughing at all!!!! :dance:

lets hope it works tonight as well :pray:

xxx

I'll be trying this tonight then...
Ricky's had a dry cough for nearly 3 weeks (think the central heatingis to blame) he doesn't necessarily wake up every night but the coughing disturbs us all.
Been putting vicks on his chest-never heard of putting it on feet til now!
:)

I've never heard of this before.

Has it worked for anyone else?

Well they say that if you rub garlic on our feet after a while you can smell it on your breath so vicks on the feet must get on your breath too, ?

Will try it on myself tonight. I've got a stinking cold and have been sleeping sitting up with a vicks stick up my nose and vicks on my chest.

:D

Interesting. I wish Id known this when Luke had his cough! Thanks for the tip for next time though!!

We have been doing this for the last couple of days and it seems to work!

I can vouch for this claim! It worked for Ricky too, he slept better than he had for 3 weeks with no dry cough or sneezing disturbing him. Co-incidence or scientific fact :think: !

I hadn't heard of this till my dad told me when Kaitlin had her first cold, been doing it ever since and it works a treat. x

tis true!!! Works a treat!! I remember my Mum doing it to us as kids!

** Also another handy hint for vicks is if you lot of Mummies are silly like me and wear silly shoes that give you blisters, put vicks on the blister before bed and it will be all dried and gone by morning :)

well, its still working! he has been sleeping 7 - 6 :cheer: :cheer: and he has never done that! just got to wean myself off the vicks now :lol: :lol: just one foot tonight!

<3

I wish I could do this... but lil miss removes her socks and puts her feet in her mouth...although it might stop her putting her feet in her mouth :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back