Isit really bad i havent took my vitamins?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by x kylie x, Jan 23, 2012.

1. x kylie x

x kylie x Well-Known Member

Hey Girls x

I diddnt find out i was pregnant untill i was 6 weeks gone and as soon as i did i started taking the pregnecare vitamins..

But then i started with terrible morning sickness and couldnt care to take the tablets as they were huge and made me sick every time :(

Today when i went to the chemist i bought myself a pack of just " folic acid" as they are really small so im going to start taking them now but isit really bad as im already 11 weeks :( ?

Im really worried now :( xx

2. mishi

mishi Well-Known Member

Take you Folic acid babes and try not to worry. I didn't take anything with first pregnancy (20 years ago!) and my daughter was perfectly healthy!xx

3. Em91

Em91 Well-Known Member

Pregnacare made my morning sickness worse i've just taken folic acid since i found out :)

4. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

i only took folic acid from 6 to week 13, also made me feel sick x

5. Sully2012

Sully2012 Well-Known Member

I didn't know I was pregnant until I was nearly 12 weeks I had no idea at all and my baby seems to be doing fine and I'm on the count down. I drank and ate everything naughty as I didn't know I was pregnant so don't worry Hun theses babies are tough old beans x