Isaac's sleeping out for the first time ahhhhhhh

Redshoes

Reaction score
I've finally agreed Isaac can stay over at his Grandma's this week, and I am absolutely over the moon about it, not only because I'll have my first lie in EVER since he was born (I'm so selfish saying that I know :shock: :rotfl: ) but also because he never sleeps through and his Grandma has decided to go to bed when he goes and sleep with him, so I believe he should sleep fine :pray: Unfortunately OH's working until 10pm so I plan on going to my friend's until he finishes, as being home alone might be too blooming weird after this long hehe then a night of debauchery with lights and noise and whatever we want (we're in a 1bed flat, adult stuff's been very tame after Isaac :rotfl: )

I guess I'm just so blooming excited I had to post and tell everyone, sorry :oops: but is there unforeseen possiblitlities that could ruin it? Any hindsight advice about what to send with him, or what might go wrong, would be welcomed, fore-armed and all that :)

That's brilliant news honey, you have really come on with allowing him to be looked after elsewhere, I'm proud of you.

I think you should take the opportunity in the evening to be home alone and pamper yourself, bath, paint your nails, body lotion etc - it'll be a while before you get the chance again - you can go to your friends any night. Then you are prepared for your night of passion - just don't make it toooo exciting, don't want Wriggly to arrive just yet!

Valentine Xxx

:dance: Oh i'm pleased for you, try not to worry too much about what can go wrong. Sure your mum has it covered. I really hope you enjoy your evening whatever you do with it :wink: :hug:

WOW hunnie, i think you deserve this more then ANYONE! id have died if id have gone that long without a night to myself!!!!!!

Everything will be fine hunnie. Dont be stressing :talkhand: take valinetines advise with the nail painting etc. It'll make you feel good for a couple of days, after the night has gone by

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I hope for you more then anyone to have a really LOVELY night xxxxx

Unfortunately he ended up coming back home :(
He did fall asleep fine there, and stayed that way for over an hour but woke and wouldn't re-settle so I got a call to go get him at 9.15pm, but hopefully next time he'll sleep over, I will have a night off one day :lol:
Thankyou for all the well wishes :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 it's OH's Mum too :wink:

Oh no! Poor you Amy!
Hang on in there...your time will come! xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU