is this true?!??!!

trixipaws

Reaction score
im going swim tots tomorra with my parents, my dad is coming in the pool with us and my mum is watching from the balcony. i thought she could take some pics- i hav pics of me and my dad in a pool when i was a baby.

but my parents seem to think cameras are not allowed in pools where there are children- coz of paedo's. is it true?! its a shame if so i'd like a piccy of my princess swimming!

as far as i know you cant take them in - i was not allowed to use mine when i took damon for the first time!

this is true at my pool cos i wanted to get some of lillie and karl but no camaras aloud x

sorry hun :hug:
maybe you could have a word with them before you go - they might be ok with it as long as you do it in the corner of the pool and no one else in in the picture... :think:

when Lydia was little I tried to take piccies of her in the pool. I took 2 and then a lifeguard came and told me I wasn't allowed and had to put the camera in my locker.

thats terrible. Thats mad because people can still take pictures at beaches and at holiday swimming pools. I understand their reasons but its so sad that it has got to this

You can sign a form at one of the pools near to us and then can take pics, definately worth checking with your pool :)

Most pools won't let you and tbh I agree

I teach kids to swim and I certainly don't want pics of me taken when I am working and the parents where I work feel the same.

Wait till they get to school, you arnt allowed to take pictures at the xmas play or anything like that at my kids school.

The world has gone bonkers, but i would hate the thought of some pedo having pics of my girl and boys. So cant complain to much.

it should be all pools now due to child protection, anywhere where there is more than your child you cannot take pictures this includes soft play areas, swimming pools and sports if your children take part.

Our local pool allowed it (I used my phone though, not a camera). Some places allow it as long as they can see you are related to the child, and are only taking pics of her.

Definitely worth checking.

Our local pool doesn't allow photos except during swimming classes when you have to get permission.

Maia has swimming classes privately and we are allowed to take what ever photos we like because we all agreed it was ok at the start.

Kina said:
You can sign a form at one of the pools near to us and then can take pics, definately worth checking with your pool :)

Ours is the same as Kina's

:shock: What is the world coming to. Surely if you are clearly with a kid it's different from some bloke on the balcony taking pics by himself :roll:

monster_munch said:
Our local pool allowed it (I used my phone though, not a camera). Some places allow it as long as they can see you are related to the child, and are only taking pics of her.

Definitely worth checking.

I was allowed - but have to sign a form saying my relation to the child I am taking pics of and that I won't publish them anywhere (i.e online - whoops they are on F/book).

I would definitely check trixi

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back