how ironic!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i forgot to tell u this on friday, my mum came to swim tots with us (watching on the balcony) and she didnt bring the camera this time- as u might remember my thread last time she came we were told cameras not allowed coz of paedo's)
but milliepops and i were the only mum and baby there! so she wouldve been allowed to take pictures :roll:
if she ever brings the camera just in case we'll probably never be the only ones again! :roll:

clairescunny55 said:
thats just tyical, i'd take it anyway and get some sneaky pics :)

Here here

I am against 'no photos' rules. Luckily my children's schools allow pics and vids of assemblies, concerts etc etc but if they didn't I'd be very cross - I want a record of special memories, why shouldn't we take photos? Shall we all stay indoors 24/7 incase a paedophile potentially looks at my children in the street?

Aww that is typical! You will have to take it every time just in case now!

My sister told me they aren't allowed video cameras at her daughter's christmas play! Not because of privacy issues - because they want to sell the DVD at £10 a go!!!!! :shock: :lol:

jools221181 said:
Aww that is typical! You will have to take it every time just in case now!

My sister told me they aren't allowed video cameras at her daughter's christmas play! Not because of privacy issues - because they want to sell the DVD at £10 a go!!!!! :shock: :lol:

What a mickey take, she should sayshe didnt give permission for the school to video her daughtr and see how they get around that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back