is this really mean of me...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
There is this girl i know, she has always taken what i have bascially, she stole my sense of style, my friends, my independance and so we havent spoken in years properly.

Anyway, when i found out i was pregnant, it came to light that she was pregnant too... we are due a day apart! How weird is that

anyway, i had my 20 week scan at 18 weeks, last Thursday. She has hers today. I have always said that one of us will have a boy and one of us will have a girl

she has been really sick with her pregnancy, like she was with her son, i have been on top of the world which is the opposite to how i was with Jasper, i am having a girl...

is it wrong of me to be quite excited that i think shes having a boy? She really wants a girl, she used to dress her son up in faery wings and let him go to nursery and she has loads of photos of him basically dressed in really feminine, faery costumes. Which i think its a bit cruel actually. Jasper does wear the odd pink or purple thing, and he has a rag dolly etc because i dont feel you should deny a child a toy because of their sex, but i wouldn't sent him to nursery in a baby girls outfit, i think that would be quite cruel

she has been calling her bump a girl and insisting that its her boys 'little pixie sister' is it wrong that i really feel like she is having a boy? and that makes me a little bit smug?

god i am a cow arent I!

i think if she's done horrible things to you in the past then u are just silently feeling a bit smug about it, nothing wrong with that ;)

xx

:rofl: its a bit tight you feel like that but funny. Its her own fault for being a bitch in the pastv I'm the same I know someone whos finding out next week, shes a twat and I hope she gets the opposite to what she wants x (lmao my mood is still in progress)

:rofl: it is a bit mean but she has been mean to you! is there anyway for you to find out what she is having or is she staying team yellow?

she will let people know i reckon, she will find out she is so eager for a girl. On one level i think it would be less cruel for her to have a girl because if its a boy shes just going to dress it up like a faery like she did her son... weird

but i just 'think' its a boy, just coz of how similar the pregnancies have been and how different i have felt... plus i always said one of us would be blue and one would be pink

will probably find out by the end of the day i reckon ;)

if she doesnt announce it on facecrack (i am not friend with her but have friends who are stalking for me lol) then i reckon we have our answer :D

boo, i was wanting her to have a boy just for you. Ive got to admit everybody who i know this year is having the opposite to what they already have x

last year was deifnitely the year of boys! this year seems to be very girlie!

If she's not part of your life, and if she hasn't been a real friend I wouldn't give her a second thought, ever.. You can't help that you feel she has a boy, I was 100% convinced my sister was having a girl but I was wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back