is this possible?

dee

Reaction score
i'm just over 17 weeks pregnant and every now and then when i use my stomache muscles like sitting up or stretching or twisting i get such a strong poke or as it feels like my baby is using a stun gun on me it's just like an electric shock ..... is this my baby letting me know its there or something else i can't imagine what it could be though.......

just wondered only being 17 weeks and a bit :? :? :?

well it could be, i felt movement from week 16, and it's my first baby. mine felt more like bubbles or flutters to begin with though, progressing into little pokes about 1-2 weeks later and big pokes now (i'm 23+1)

I've been feeling movements from really early on too! Now she doesn't stop moving!!

The pains you describe sound like the pain I had in my ligaments around the same time as you are at.

I am sure you have got round ligament pain, which is where the uterus is stretching out at suchh a rate that you end up with all sorts of pains as a result.

Sometimes I got stitch, sometimes it was like being prodded with a stick from the inside, a whole manner of things really.

Hopefully that will help

yeah that sounds about right i do get a stitch usually when i'm walking and my bump is growing really fast as this is my 4th child and i have a 17 year gap i didn't feel anything like this with my other children it just feels so strange :? i have another scan in 3 weeks so i'll find out exactly what he/she is doing in there :lol:

thanx for the help People hope everyone is having a better time than i am with no sickness and sleepless nights already :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back