Is this positive??

buttonbear

Reaction score
Okay so im only CD9 been doing opks and today i got this when i dipped?! is it positive, does it mean its close? i have irregular cycles some being really short ive never known when i ovulate before. Clueless here lol

xx

Attachments

• 20140509_181813.jpg
    20140509_181813.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 28
I have no idea, only just started using them myself but I haven't had a 2nd line yet :( not that I can see anyway so I'm gonna stalk this and see what replies you get x

I posted yesterdays in my journal if you want to see that one. I have no clue about them lol although you can get 2 lines as you always produce the hormone. I just dont know when its actually positive?!

It's not the clearest pic but it looks close. But remember our levels fluctuate throughout the cycle so it could also be down to that just to confuse you a bit more!! Keep going with it. It's positive if it's the same colour or darker than the control xx

Thank you Candy, its not the best pic I know was taken on my phone, the line came up straight away so I was like already?! Lol Bodies are crazy things!! :lol:

well if it came up really fast .. it's more likely to be close to ov .. wow your lucky if you ov so soon in you cycle !! then your cycles are reall yshort right? if you ov on like day 10 or something or 11 .. then you might have a 25 day cycle hehe how awesome :D

test again tomorrow at around noon .. then if it's darker again later int he day .. hold your pee for 2h at least and don't drink to much :) good luck

i would dtd tonight also just in case

well if it came up really fast .. it's more likely to be close to ov .. wow your lucky if you ov so soon in you cycle !! then your cycles are reall yshort right? if you ov on like day 10 or something or 11 .. then you might have a 25 day cycle hehe how awesome :D

test again tomorrow at around noon .. then if it's darker again later int he day .. hold your pee for 2h at least and don't drink to much :) good luck

i would dtd tonight also just in case

They can be anything from 3 weeks to 6 weeks between AFs so yeah ive never known when I ovulate. Would be good if its the next few days so its here fast and whatnot. Getting lots of BDing in just incase.

Will test at noon like you've said and post the pic :D how exciting!!

yay :D looking forward to seeing your next photo

Thanks for the offer buttonbear, I will just keep an eye on any new ones you post if that's ok, I checked the box I bought and it said I shouldn't be testing until Sunday as I have a 31 day cycle so will see how it goes x

CD10.... okay so now im baffled, major negative on the OPK?! i have some seriously strong Crampy/stabby pains on my left side as well so i thought id get a blinding positive but, nope.... :wall2:

Attachments

• 20140510_144400.jpg
    20140510_144400.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 7
That's weird I thought it would be a stronger line today for you, I don't understand these things at all :confused:

same thing happened for me .. I just got a positive one day, so that means that you ovulate today :) so tomorrow you are 1 dpo :)

Okay so this is tonights OPK at 8pm..

Attachments

• 20140510_204301.jpg
    20140510_204301.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 7
Hmmmm weird...mine looked like that the day before.my positive... or even almost wheb i got a.positive...keep testing hun. Were not gonna miss this ov :) in this together babe

Maybe u didnt hold in the pee from the negative for long enough or drunk to much :)?

Aww thanks lovely that's so nice :)

Yeah I was thinking that as this last one I didnt drink a thing and held it in! Boy that was hard haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back