• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is this normal??

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I stopped BF my little greedy guts at about 3/4 weeks.

He is now 3 1/2 months old and they STILL have milk in...is that normal??

Some days they feel quite sore and i can squeeze quite a bit out, then others they feel fine and there is hardly any and i think they are finally drying up but then they will get sore again a few days later and there will be quite a bit again!

Has anyone else had this or am i just a freak of nature??! :lol:

perfectly normal, some women can still produce milk after a year (sorry to say :D )

I'm still getting leakage out of mine and it's been nearly 2 months. I don't get the soreness though.

I think I had random sorness till about 6 months and stopped producing milk if I squeezed them probably right up till about 8 months! I used to squeeze them daily to see if it still came out :rotfl:

(I stopped BF about 4 ish weeks as well)

jennywren said:
I think I had random sorness till about 6 months and stopped producing milk if I squeezed them probably right up till about 8 months! I used to squeeze them daily to see if it still came out :rotfl:

(I stopped BF about 4 ish weeks as well)

did you notice if your boobs went smaller after 8 months once the milk had stopped?? Cos mine dont appear to be reducing at all and im hoping its cos they are still production milk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back