Anyone Else Felt Like This In Early Stages??

kitten x

Reaction score
Hi everyone xx

Ive been off my food for a couple of weeks now but more this week and also been feeling quite sick, im also feeling very tired and getting headaches?

Also im feeling slight pains sometimes sharpe ones to and the first fing that comes to my head is...hope this isnt my period :pray: , or i worry its some other bad news im just worrying so much all the time x

I do get cysts on my ovaries alot and had to have an op 2year ago as one got so bad it twisted and i was rushed to hospital to have it drained,

im just so scared of all these little pains...are they normal ??xxx :hug:

I second that, very normal. You will get aches & pains around your pelvis for a while, they're just normal growing pains as our bodies adapt to what's going on.
I found the first few weeks to be the worst because of the fatigue and feeling dizzy and just generally weird until my body gets used to what's going on.

:hug:

trixipaws said:
yeah that sounds normal honey :hug: x

oooo good, was told by friend midwife wont see me til im 12weeks so ive not even made appointments yet? i just dont like pains and stuff i suppose every1 worries its just horrible xx

thank you xxx :hug:

HannahD said:
I second that, very normal. You will get aches & pains around your pelvis for a while, they're just normal growing pains as our bodies adapt to what's going on.
I found the first few weeks to be the worst because of the fatigue and feeling dizzy and just generally weird until my body gets used to what's going on.

:hug:

Hi hannah xx

your in excact same stages as me, i just dont remember any of my other pregnancies feelin like this and i never worried like this neither xx

they worry me sooo much its horrible xx

i hope they pass and i stop worryin soon xxxx

Thanks hannah xxx

we are 4weeks 2moz xxxx :hug:

Hey hun xx :hug:

I know how you feel, i'm trying to relax about it after the m/c and I know what's going on but it doesn't make you worry any less.

ooooo, 4 weeks tomorrow, Yay! :cheer:

HannahD said:
Hey hun xx :hug:

I know how you feel, i'm trying to relax about it after the m/c and I know what's going on but it doesn't make you worry any less.

ooooo, 4 weeks tomorrow, Yay! :cheer:

hiya :wave: xx

thats why im worryin coz of my m/c 2yrs ago :( xx its awful isnt it xx
just got take it easy and relax and try not worry to much xx

yay for 2moz xxxx :hug: :hug:

I asked my GP at the beginning about the headaches and periody type pains and she said they're normal.
And then last week when I saw the midwife for the first time I asked again, and she said not to worry.
I've had a few miscarriages over the last few years so i'm finding it hard to relax too. Do your best to try and stay calm, I tend to go for a nice warm radoxy type bath when I get a bit achey and worried.
Hope you're feeling ok. :hug: :hug:
xx

I haven't had any headaches yet but I started to get sick in about week 5. Now in week 8 and am still feeling like a combination of sea sickness and hangover type sickness (though obviously not drinking!) constantly. Am usually physically sick first thing in the morning then get gradually better through the day.

Also have been having lots of different pains and funny feelings in my tummy. Periody type pains up till about 1 week ago, now feels kinda like I'm bruised on the inside, strange. Have also had a couple of short stabby type pains. I'm hoping it's all just par for the course.

What you are experiencing sounds clasic to me Kitten.

Jaded Diamond said:
I asked my GP at the beginning about the headaches and periody type pains and she said they're normal.
And then last week when I saw the midwife for the first time I asked again, and she said not to worry.
I've had a few miscarriages over the last few years so i'm finding it hard to relax too. Do your best to try and stay calm, I tend to go for a nice warm radoxy type bath when I get a bit achey and worried.
Hope you're feeling ok. :hug: :hug:
xx

Hi :wave: xx

aaarrrhhh you have made me feel soooo much better, i was gona have a bath but im just relaxing with the fire on watchin a film so im to comfy to move :lol: xx
i wont get to see my midewife yet a friend told me she wont see me till im 12weeks is this true? thats such along wait :( , the mind can play such horrible tricks and make you worry over nothing , but your radox bath sounds very nice i will treat myself to some on monday x

im feeling much better thank you so so much xxx :hug: :hug: xxxx

Ocean Star said:
I haven't had any headaches yet but I started to get sick in about week 5. Now in week 8 and am still feeling like a combination of sea sickness and hangover type sickness (though obviously not drinking!) constantly. Am usually physically sick first thing in the morning then get gradually better through the day.

Also have been having lots of different pains and funny feelings in my tummy. Periody type pains up till about 1 week ago, now feels kinda like I'm bruised on the inside, strange. Have also had a couple of short stabby type pains. I'm hoping it's all just par for the course.

What you are experiencing sounds clasic to me Kitten.

Hiya thanks for your reply xx
im glad im not the only 1 whos going or gone thru this it worries us all by the sounds of it im glad your all here to help and give advise where wud we be without you all xxx

so its safe to say im normal :lol: xxxx :hug:

I think it was in boots the other day and they had one of the radox pamper bubble bath reduced. Worth a nosey!
Some of the girls have seen their midwives a bit before the 12 weeks, just depends on how quickly your GP do the referral and the local rules and stuff. I slipped under the radar and had to wait so only saw her on tuesday.
With your overy op the other year maybe try having a word with your GP see if someone can keep a close eye on you?
Relaxing in front of the fire sounds good. We just sat and watched Father of the Bride 2.. trying to not be hormonal and cry at the end! haha.
I've had one of those niggly worrying days today too. This place is a saviour on days like today!
12 weeks will come soon :pray: if you can just sleep through the next 8 weeks! ;)
xx

Jaded Diamond said:
I think it was in boots the other day and they had one of the radox pamper bubble bath reduced. Worth a nosey!
Some of the girls have seen their midwives a bit before the 12 weeks, just depends on how quickly your GP do the referral and the local rules and stuff. I slipped under the radar and had to wait so only saw her on tuesday.
With your overy op the other year maybe try having a word with your GP see if someone can keep a close eye on you?
Relaxing in front of the fire sounds good. We just sat and watched Father of the Bride 2.. trying to not be hormonal and cry at the end! haha.
I've had one of those niggly worrying days today too. This place is a saviour on days like today!
12 weeks will come soon :pray: if you can just sleep through the next 8 weeks! ;)
xx

OOoohhh good old boots i will def have a nosey keep you eye out for bargins for me lol x
plus any excuss for a hot peacefull bath :wink: x
yeah i might speak to my dr on monday and explain about the cysts i get them all the time and they were ment to keep an eye on me but its been a while, so i will mention it and fingers crossed they might see me abit earlier, i will let you nohow it goes if not i will see if like you say i can sleep for 8weeks lol xx

Ive got reclining sofa so ive got my pjs on fire on full with my baby chihuahua, beau snuggled on my lap were both very comfy, i no what your saying about keeping the tears bk on fils im terrible like that to, what a pair hey lol xx

everyone is great on here its so nice to have such decent people to spk to and its good coz were all going thru the same except some of us more along than others xxx

Awww baby beau!! So cute! We have an old english sheepdog, who seems to live by my feet at the moment bless her!
I actually remember joining first tri, at 3w6d i think it was i started hovering around.. and then a few of the girls moving on to 2nd tri and feeling all sad, and now i'm one of the girls heading to 2nd tri (hopefully *crosses fingers, touches wood* etc.) and you're the newb. Be assured I'll still be nipping back in and re-assuring you though!!
I think I spent about 2 hours in the bath today cos i had a bit of spotting and was freaked out, so I just laid there, hands on tummy talking to Fernando (bumps nickname) seems to have done the trick. Definately going to be a water baby! lol.
xx

Jaded Diamond said:
Awww baby beau!! So cute! We have an old english sheepdog, who seems to live by my feet at the moment bless her!
I actually remember joining first tri, at 3w6d i think it was i started hovering around.. and then a few of the girls moving on to 2nd tri and feeling all sad, and now i'm one of the girls heading to 2nd tri (hopefully *crosses fingers, touches wood* etc.) and you're the newb. Be assured I'll still be nipping back in and re-assuring you though!!
I think I spent about 2 hours in the bath today cos i had a bit of spotting and was freaked out, so I just laid there, hands on tummy talking to Fernando (bumps nickname) seems to have done the trick. Definately going to be a water baby! lol.
xx

He only weighs 1lb, aarrhhh xx
u think dogs can sense were pregnant?
ooohh you joined when you found out early to :) , and now your leaving to tri 2 :( , dont forget me stay in touch, yey im the newbie ive noticed a few girls who havedue date sameas mine so thats nice, but makesure you keep checking up on me lol xx

That must of been scary for you today im sooo glad your ok, sounds like baths are a very goodthing at the mo im def having one 2moz, aarrhh fernando i love how you have named your bump, i carnt wait for my bump seems along wait finding out early but its nice to coz you no that deep down you have life growing inside you and its more time with you and baby x

bailey my 1st was born in a water birth and i have to say it was soo relaxing i would reccomend it to anyone xxxx

I'd really like a water birth but when I spoke to my midwife she said chances are I won't get one, cos of my weight and problems with other pregnancies. I'm hoping this one goes smoothly just to increase the chance of getting one, no way are they strapping me down to a bed, I want gravity to do most of the work! lol!!
I'll still be hanging around here until Friday, I have a feeling when they do the scan they'll put me back a couple of days, cos with the 2 early scans I had I thought i was 6w6d & 8w6d, but the first one the baby was teeny, but there was a heartbeat and she said i was probably a couple of days behind, and the second one Fernando measured 8w3d.
Fernando came from the Abba song, I was singing it to my tummy from a couple of days before I got my bfp (i was charting and just kind of knew) I've just got to get to Friday now, it seems like an eternity! lol.
I dunno if you've found it but theres an October babies thread >> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=110082&hilit=+October+Babies

Right I'm gonna go and play some xbox for a bit as OH is asleep on the sofa! (useless lol)
I'll be around tomorrow though. xx

Jaded Diamond said:
I'd really like a water birth but when I spoke to my midwife she said chances are I won't get one, cos of my weight and problems with other pregnancies. I'm hoping this one goes smoothly just to increase the chance of getting one, no way are they strapping me down to a bed, I want gravity to do most of the work! lol!!
I'll still be hanging around here until Friday, I have a feeling when they do the scan they'll put me back a couple of days, cos with the 2 early scans I had I thought i was 6w6d & 8w6d, but the first one the baby was teeny, but there was a heartbeat and she said i was probably a couple of days behind, and the second one Fernando measured 8w3d.
Fernando came from the Abba song, I was singing it to my tummy from a couple of days before I got my bfp (i was charting and just kind of knew) I've just got to get to Friday now, it seems like an eternity! lol.
I dunno if you've found it but theres an October babies thread >> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=110082&hilit=+October+Babies

Right I'm gonna go and play some xbox for a bit as OH is asleep on the sofa! (useless lol)
I'll be around tomorrow though. xx

arh wel fingers crossedyou may get your water birth you never no the story behind your bumps nickname i love that is soooo sweet :hug: xx
i think with scan they measure babies but you may just have a small baby or be having a big baby so they shouldnt change the date, my girl levi was 5lb 11oz, and im only 5ft 2 and 8 1/2 stone, they should just go by your last period coz thats excat dates x
i will def have a look at the oct babies coz thats me x, come bk and see me when you move to tri 2, i will see you in their wen im 12weeks, and then you will be moving again but stay in touch its bin great spking to you x yeah go and grab that xbox ha ha and have some fun,
i hope to spk to you again soon take care xxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back