Is This Just Me?

allycat

Reaction score
For some reason at the moment everything my OH does just irritates the hell out of me! He fidgets when he sleeps, snores all night and tosses and turns constantly! I find myself getting really fed up and wanting to go back to living alone again even though I love him to bits! I seem to be losing my temper with him every day and we don't even really cuddle anymore. I still kinda resent him for the weekend problems we had with his boy when he was here every weekend I think and 'cause he's at work all the time I feel like I'm going through this pregnancy alone.

Am I being normal here?

Yes you are. Us woman have a lot going on with our hormones etc. My OH was driving me nuts the other night for coughing all the time and it was really irritating me!!! Poor man!!!! :lol:

My hubby was annoying me last night with his snoring! Then the bloody police helicopter decided to patrol the school and field out the back of us and came down really low circling over our house!!! It woke charlie up to, so i was not happy at 3am!! They must have nothing better to do at 3am because they did the same last week too and i remember it happening a lot last winter, its not like they are even looking for someone as there wasn't a cop car insight!

It's not just you hun. I went through a couple of weeks a while back where even the noise of OH eating was making me sweat, trying not to listen to it! It's weird and irrational but it happens. I also have recently felt that I was going through this pregnancy alone and that nobody seems to be as thrilled about this pregnancy as they were about the last one...guess I got fond of being a pampered expectant mother of first baby last time :D

It's normal and natural. Just let the feelings be and they will run their course.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sue

Hi hun. It is completely normal. It was really bad last time for me, I really had to bite my tongue and grit my teeth sometimes but it is just your raging hormones and your lower than normal tolerance level :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gatecrashing :oops:

I was chucking up yesterday and the OH just stood against the door, arms folded, legs crossed and chomping on something so loud. I almost threw up on him to shut his fat face :evil: I was fuming. :wall:

Then last night he lay in bed, moved his arm over me, I almost broke it by thrusting it away :lol:

Everything he does irritates me at the moment :shakehead: The way he sleeps, eats, talks, what he says, his smell, his attitude... :shakehead:

I feel so sorry for him :cry:

yip as much as I love him even him breathing at the min gets on my nerves :lol: bloody hormones :talkhand:

Awh Allycat!!! I hope your ok!!!! :hug:

You sound just like me, I feel like the OH can sometimes not give a s**t!!!! I sometimes think its me on my own, and then when I am with him he does really irratate me but maybe thats why he is trying to keep his distance, Have you tried to have a chat with him and let him know how you are feeling because I think I might have a little chat with the OH this weekend!

xx

Exactly the same here too, he is doing my head in and wold rather be living on my own with my kids atm.

I'm so relieved it's not just me! My OH has a tendency to throw his arms about in his sleep as well and I have been slapped in the face many times while he's been sleeping. Last night he put his arm across me and I practically threw it back at him and smacked him in the face with his own hand....HA! :wink: Hopefully I'll calm down soon 'cause this is not good after only being together 6 months!

allycat said:
I'm so relieved it's not just me! My OH has a tendency to throw his arms about in his sleep as well and I have been slapped in the face many times while he's been sleeping. Last night he put his arm across me and I practically threw it back at him and smacked him in the face with his own hand....HA! :wink: Hopefully I'll calm down soon 'cause this is not good after only being together 6 months!

That's so funny!!!! I dragged mine out of bed this morning as I am fed up with being first up and making the tea/coffee in the morning so I turned all the lights on and got a wet flannel to put on him!!!! :lol: He wasn't impressed!!!!!!!! We've been together 8 years so it doesn't get any better!!!!! :lol:

Well my OH has butterfly stitches in his thumb after cutting it open at work with a stanley knife.

And last night I pulled the stitches out.

:rotfl: Serves himself right. :shakehead:

In MY sleep may I add :oops:

oh hun its totaly normal lol i been feeling the same too at times :lol: :lol: my hubby really gets on my nerves sometimes lol but i dearly love him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back