is it just me :(

BeckyJ

Reaction score
some days i feel so down and alone

im always tired and have only just started getting over my sickness which i had every day :(

i work and still try to do the house work but i find it all a lot more tiring now, my OH does help a little but when i ask him to do some stuff or have a whinge that im tired i feel he just picks at me and i am doing my best

its probably just me and my hormones i guess but the last couple of days all i want is a hug and a bit of support and ohhhhhh i dunno, listen to me go on

like i said i guess its just me :(

I always blame it on the hormones - hope you feel better soon x x x :hug:

cheers hunni, prob is just hormones, ive been sat here crying and my OH just thinks im whinging :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: It will be the hormones. Don't put too much pressure on yourself housework wise, you've got your whole life to be doing that.
You're only pregnant for a few months of your life so relax and try and enjoy it, if the house is a tip so what, it will be good practise for having a toddler :lol:
Im sure you'll feel a bit better in a couple weeks when the placenta starts kicking in properly and you've got less hormones floating around.

if i left the housework he would moan and id feel down so i dont mind doin it 4 an easier life, just wish he'd realise things are harder 4 me now.

im worried that wen im on maternity leave wiv the baby he will expect all the housework, cooking etc to be done as well as shopping etc and 4get that ive got a new born baby 2 look after, i dont think he realises how hard its gonna b :(

some days i just want 2 cry and b on my own

so glad ur all sayin its hormones, makes me feel like im not goin mad lol

tell your bloke if he wants something done to do it himself.
but hormones are evil hun i had a really bad few days last week poor hubby wondered where his lovely wife had gone :)
just keep plodding threw it will soon pass and you will be back to normal for a few days :)
manda xx

thanks guys

dunno wat id do without this forum!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Abandon the housework! If you strongly prefer a clean house, keep one room clean and only use that one :D
I know what you mean about the tiredness - I want to bloom! And everyone says 'oh, that'll pass soon'. But they've been saying that for 8 weeks and it's worse now so I suspect they may be lying. :(
I don't mind the being sick as I no longer feel sick, just randomly throw up from time to time :puke: and so I don't feel as ill.
People laugh at me when I say I have a parasite that is draining the life out of me but it really feels that way!
I'm sooooo looking forward to having a baby but I don't like being pregnant. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back