Is this it?

fifi211

Reaction score
Have been getting some irregular pains over the last couple of days, accompanied by some quite heavy period type pain and persistant lower back ache.

The midwife came out yesterday and said baby's head was engaged and well down and everything was looking good.

The problem is, I was induced last time and so have never gone into labour naturally, so don't know if this is the start of something or not. Have made hubby go to work cos don't want him to be home incase it is nothing, although it isn't getting any worse, it isn't getting any better either.

Have had lots of baths, been bouncing on my ball and pacing the floor, do you think this could be the start or would things be moving faster than this cos it's my second :?

OOOOOHHH Fi, it could be, but as I'm a first time mum, haven't a clue....
keep us posted :dance: :hug: :hug:

Yeah it sounds promising and these pains might be your cervix efacing and becoming favourable before it dilates. When I got to the hospital I was fully efaced but only a little dilated. Just keep doing what you are doing and if the pains get really bad and regular then time the pains and ring the labour ward.

Good luck :D

Gonna feel like such a wally if it's nothing. Daren't phone hubby or anyone else until something more definite happens, haven't had a show or anything like that but lots of clear watery discharge (more than normal).

Sorry, meant to say think my text buddy is still in hospital, anyone mind volunteering just in case :D

sounds promising! Hopefully this is it and the pains become more frequent.

I'm not sure when you should call your OH, sometimes early labour can last hours :think:

GOOD LUCK! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ur my text buddy so I will be yours if you like :)
Strange that you posted this as I have had exactly the same....
:shock:

shes got my number but not heard anything yet, she might be busy getting Jamie sorted for bed, or then again, she could be in labour! :dance:

The day I went into labour I had constant period and back pain, I had a shower then started getting tightenings that were painless at first then gradually started to get painful..things sound like they're moving for you!!!

I'm still here :(

Still feel the same, it hasn't worn off at all. Been on the loo a lot today too so hoping that could be my clear out. Nothing regular happening though and all still in my back, it feels like really bad period.

Just hope it's gonna start stepping up a notch :pray:

Good Luck hopefully its the start of something.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back