• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this it?????

CathC

Reaction score
Just got back from MW appt, had a second sweep done and feel loads better, she tells me I'm 3cm with a soft cervix, can feel membrane and reckons I'll go myself within the next 24hours although she did say probably this afternoon! Thisbis great news for baby however it's my sons 9th birthday tomorrow and he has said he doesn't want to share his birthday bless him, but more for me is I may not be there when he wakes on his birthday morning! Its one thing after another. Lol xxx will keep ya posted then pass ya over to Kanga for my thread! Xx

Exciting stuff good luck x

Hope this is it for u!! I'm sure ur little boy will understand ha ha. Good luck hun xxx

Hope this is the start for you! Good luck x

Good luck hun, on standby ready for u text. Lil man keeps me up all the time at the mo feeding so text whatever the time. Xx

Thanks ladies and thanks Kanga hopefully text ya soon xxx

Ooh good luck!
Hopefully your little boy will understand! OH shares his birthday with is neice as his SIL chose to be induced so that they would, needless to say he was less than impressed! Although you haven't planned it so I'm sure he will come round to the idea!!

And you've waited so patiently! May finally be your turn next!!
Eeek!! A third baby in Tri 3 today maybe?!? xxx

Hopefully it's your turn now Cath! Best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back