Is this a positive???

kred84

Reaction score
First time i've really done opk's. Had few dark ones today but this by far the darkest, and it showed up within seconds?

Would you say this was a positive??

Attachments

• IMG-20111027-00060.jpg
    IMG-20111027-00060.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 19
It looks pretty good to me!!!! Woop woop!!! Good luck and get bonking!!!! X

That's what my positive looked like on the One Step tests. x

Thanks ladies!!

I did manage to seduce him last night, without him even knowing i was ov :)

Gonna try get one in tonite and tomorrow as i'm off to nottingham for the week on sunday!

At least that will make 1 of the 2ww fly by, i'll be too busy working to think about it!!!

Dani, glad to have you back, let's make november our month :)

xxx

Kred baby! NOvember is going to be our month angel! I can feel it!! xx get BONKING!!!!! xxx

I would baby dance but i think keep testing cause that will go darker, its not quite as dark as the control line or darker than just yet, but maybe tonight it could be. I have been using the same tests as you this month, i have a journal in journals section & i posted some of my photos of this months tests in there, you can compare them if you want too :) for sure your surge is here but it WILL go darker than this, so get baby dancing! eek. Goodluck! x

Last edited:
it looks really good hun but yeh i agree to keep testing as it may go darker. last month my opk's looked like that and i stopped testing, but this cycle my first test was same as control line so i guess it depends on cd and time off day/dilution of pee etc. looking really good for ur surge though :) lots of BD'ing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back