• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a good sign?

Cori

Reaction score
This is the 3rd cycle I've been off the pill and the 2nd cycle I've been TTC. The 1st cycle, I had stomach cramps every 2nd day for the whole 2 weeks between O and AF, the 2nd cycle I had cramps every single day for the whole 2 weeks, but this cycle, I only had stomach ache on the day I ovulated and haven't had it since. AF is due on the 9th (in 5 days). So because I've got different symptoms this cycle, does that sound like I could be pregnant and not due on? :pray:

I'm not sure, sounds very different but I guess you can only test to find out for sure.

give it a few days then take a test to be sure :D

I'm testing everyday till I'm due on, lol. But I just think it's weird how I've had no cramps, no nausea or no headaches so far. Last time, I got a bad headache 3 days and 1 day before I came on, so if I don't get any this time, that will be another good sign. :pray:

Ooh 5 whole days to wait Cori!!! TTC is HARD you will be gagging to test! :pray:

You can always take an early test if you cant hang on till AF :twisted: Ive got the devil in me with this ttc, im a poas addict!!! :rotfl: Hope its a nice big +++++++ for you xxx

:hug: good luck hun, i am so guilty of symptom spotting but i hope these are BFP signs for you . :pray:

Thanks guys! It will be 4 days from tomorrow. Maybe it will pick it up then! Or maybe not, lol.

I can feel a headache coming on. I hope it's not PMT! Can you get a headache on 9dpo if you are pregnant?

I'm actually starting to get a bit of stomach ache and nausea right now. I hope it's implantation and not PMT! I'm 10dpo and 4 days away from AF.

Is this a sign? (I said I wasn't gonna do this!):

On the inside of my hip bones, you know where your belly goes in before it goes out a bit at the front? Well, it kinda feels bruised, exspecially when I press on it, either side.

Also, my belly would usually be bloated by now, 4 days before AF. last time it was bloated for 2 weeks! But it's not bloated now.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back