• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a bit o.t.t?

its up 2 u hun! i dont know who she is either but ALOT of people seem to so it wud def be associated with that
I just saw the name Pixie- peaches sister, i LOVE that its lussshh! but no way wud OH let me lol!!!! :cry: I also liked ainsley for a boy when we didnt know the sex but everyone would associate it with ainsley harriet

christmasbabygirl said:
its up 2 u hun! i dont know who she is either but ALOT of people seem to so it wud def be associated with that
I just saw the name Pixie- peaches sister, i LOVE that its lussshh! but no way wud OH let me lol!!!! :cry: I also liked ainsley for a boy when we didnt know the sex but everyone would associate it with ainsley harriet

Oh my goddd.
I love it, Pixie!
Yes yes yes.
Youve got me started now :lol:
Right so iv either got .Pixie or .Tiger-lilly
:think:

I know its really pretty but theres no way my OH would let me im not even gonna ask him lol

Isabella ? Then she can be his Izzy and your Bella lol hehehe I like Bella too, Flo was almost a Lilah and a Bella

Jazz - i think Tiger lilly and Pixie are very sweet names for a little girl, but what happens when she is older? In all honesty i wouldn't like to be called either at my age (28) imagine when she has a dr's appointment or job interview, people might not take her seriously.

It's totally up to you though hun, but i just thought you might want to think further into the future rather than what is cute for a baby, if you know what i mean :)

Yeah i no what you mean hun.
I like the name Eveangeline, but it seems quite old fashioned.
I think I may go back to what i was going to call her orignially: Lilly.
:think:

i forgot to say i think Eveangeline is lovely too, you can shorten it to Angel too which is really nice and getting more popular now, or Eve which is nice too.

Evangeline is a pretty name! As is Lily - Have you been watching Lost by any chance.........

(for those who are not fans, Evangeline Lily is the actress who plays Kate in Lost)

Evangeline is nice as you could shorten it to lots of different things.

jazzmum2be said:
Oh okay :)
I quite like peaches geldof even she does seem a bit snotty and spoilt.
She may not be though :D

She is snotty and spoilt- I've met her a few times and would quite like to dig my shoe in her face. :lol:

On the other hand Eveangeline is gorgeous- it can be shortened to Eve, Eva, Evie etc

I personally think you have to meet your baby before you can name them. Evie was going to either be Evie May or Ruby Eve... when she was born in April instead we changed May to Mae but Evie was a definate- she just looked like an Evie :)

What about Tilly. I think thats cute.
I was listening to this song on the radio last night and it made me think of the name Quinn. It was about an eskimo called quinn. Something to do with the mighty Quinn. I think if you heard the song it might make more sense.

I think it lovely but it's the sort of name I like but would never actually use. It sounds nice together but just Tiger isn't quite as nice and I think they would get picked on with a name like that. I love the name of Paula Yates's daughter Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily but again I would never use it although it is a very pretty name. What about just Lily?

It doesnt really matter know as Im having a boy :lol:
Or I could.... :think:

i didnt know who paula yates was but i thought of peter pan straight away when i read it..

i think tiger-lily is very cute..

but it would get shortened and i dont like tiger on its own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back