is there room in here for mum +2

tattybear85

Reaction score
hello ladies i officially join the rest of u in second tri as of today!!!

looking forward to the next few week ahead with u all

xxx

yes we can fit THREE of you in here :D congratulations :cheer:

omg. i cant imagine having 2 :shock: did you know you might be in for twins, or was it a complete surprise?

on the other hand maybe getting 2 out at once saves you going through it all again :wink:

1st time we have had twins since i have been here!! :) congrats.. although.. i think that officially ur trimesters are shorter than single pregnancys?

:wave: Hi! Congratulations on the twins!! Your scan pics are so cute :)

hooray, welcome!! How exciting, are you showing already?

hey all thanks for the welcome!!

it was a complete shock matts cousin has twin girls but i didnt think it would happen to us!! a shock but a nice shock!

was hoping that id find another person having twin to compare with haha!

Im a bigger lass so thought i wouldnt show but started to get worried about a week ago when i was showing so i was thinking i may be further ahead(wishing) or it may be twins...r the fact im just getting fatter haha!!!

I think my trimesters are shorter as im not sure but i think twin pregnancys are only for 37weeks..gotta wait for my hospital appointment to see my consultant got loads and loads of questions going around my head at the mo!!!

Hello :wave: :wave:

Congrats on the twins

Twins run in the dads family for me too - but won't be able to tell you till end of nov when my scan is :(

hi congratulations! I cant imagine how exciting it must be! :wave: :wave:

congrats hun!!!

I just seen your pics and they are SO cute!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

x x x

OMG congratulation darling :cheer: :cheer: TWO, that's amazing! Best of luck :hug:

Ahhhh twins thats lovely! I would have loved to of had twins as my dad is a twin but it was never meant to be :(

I have my 3 beautiful boys instead :cheer:

Hey Tattybear, your not the only one having twins!! Im at my 15 weeks point and it wont be long til I am as big as my sister was at 9 months!!

It was quite a shock for hubby and I, couldnt believe it, and actually thought I was having a slow miscarriage before the scan as I had slight spotting for 4 weeks. All turned out well at the emergency scan at 8 weeks though which was a relief!!

Been sick loads went through a really bad stage between 10 + 13 weeks where I was sick about 5 times a day!! And totally lost my appetite, but its back now and cant stop eating crappy food!!

Please keep me updated on your progress and we can compare notes.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back