Is it too early to feel movement

TeeUK

Reaction score
For the last 2 days I have been having a different feeling...it's in centre just above bikini line...it's difficult to explain..like a flutter or like when you tap your fingers gently like when your nervous....it only lasts a few seconds but it's happened about 3 times....what you ladies think?

Hi Tee, we've not spoken yet as I have been lurking and only just found out how to post on my IPad! Usually post on my work laptop which I haven't used over the hols, so anyway congrats and welcome to tri 2!

I'm a novice so can't give much advice, everyone's different and 13 weeks does sound quite early however what you describe does sound similar to what I am feeling over the last week or so.... It's like little light fluttery kicks just above my bikini line...sometimes it is quick ticklish so makes me jump and laugh randomly! Do yours feel like that? I have googled and googled what movements should feel like but I think it's difficult to explain! X

I get tickles too. I dunno if it is actually the baby, but I figure it must be something related to pregnancy as I have never felt these flutterings before.
They say most people can feel things from week 16, but if you are slim or baby is particularly active you may feel it earlier.

i think it probably is, i have been gettin the same in the centre of my lower abdo just above my pubic bone and when i went for the scan i asked where baby was in there and she said smack bang in the middle :) the feeling has kinda shifted more to the left hand side lately too xx

I'm on the bigger side so didn't feel kicks until 22 weeks, but its supposed to get earlier with your second :D can't wait! Sounds like that may be what you're feeling though, even if a bit early x x

Does sound like movements :love: I've been feeling loads this time round since about 14/15 weeks, but nothing last time til 22 weeks!

Hi Tee, we've not spoken yet as I have been lurking and only just found out how to post on my IPad! Usually post on my work laptop which I haven't used over the hols, so anyway congrats and welcome to tri 2!

I'm a novice so can't give much advice, everyone's different and 13 weeks does sound quite early however what you describe does sound similar to what I am feeling over the last week or so.... It's like little light fluttery kicks just above my bikini line...sometimes it is quick ticklish so makes me jump and laugh randomly! Do yours feel like that? I have googled and googled what movements should feel like but I think it's difficult to explain! X

I was going to say it's like a tickle...it's like a spider in my tum trying to get out lol

I've been feeling fluttering Tee and I'm not even ten weeks yet. Although it's too early to feel kicks and movement just now, I read somewhere that you can sometimes feel the ripple effect of the fluid round baby when they move.

There must be so much movement going on that other bits and bobs get bumped and shifted, it's probable something like that xx

It probably is movements - I started getting them occasionally from about 14 weeks and given how much baby was moving at our 12 week scan I'm not surprised! As the days and weeks go by they will gradually get more until you really know about it!

im slim and hvent had any definate movements just flutters, am waiting patiently xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back