Is it possible?

lalaroo

Reaction score
Is it possible to miscarry and pass the fetus without feeling any pain or bleeding?
I am currently 10+6, I went to the toilet this morning and (so sorry, TMI) even though I was having a poo, I really felt like something also came out of my vagina. It didn't hurt but I immediately inserted my finger into my vagina and there was a small brownish pink lump in with my cervical mucus. I tried to look into the toilet bowl but I didn't see anything at all. My symptoms really faded around 8 weeks but people kept telling me it was fine. Now I'm really in a panic even though I've not had any real bleeding or pain. Is it possible I could have miscarried?

I have contacted my midwife but she operates on an 'inbox' style phone where you can only leave her a message and she will get back to you as soon as she's available but I'm really not sure if I should just go to the hospital or not. I have work in an hour too so I really need to let them know if I need the day off asap.
Does any one have any advice at all?

I'm sorry to say I believe it may be possible. I had a mmc last year and was told it was complete and went in my way. Periods started and we started ttc. 4 mo the later I had stomach cramps and was being sick one night. The gp thought it was either a tummy bug or food poisoning. A week after that I passed a very large lump which I took to the gp. Passing it wasn't painful. My gp thought it was a fibroid and sent it for testing. It was the degenerated pregnancy sac complete with fetus from 4 months previously. The pain would have been a type of labour I suppose. I know you haven't had pain but it hasn't taken as long for you as it did for me. Also at the time I passed the sac I had a small amount of blood as it came out and then nothing until my next period which was bang on time.

If you still have the lump take it to a Dr for analysis the hospital should be able to tell you for certain.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong but as my story shows it is very possible.

Please let me know if you get any answers and if you have any questions I'll try my best to help xxx

5 and a half weeks in total. Think all bets r off when guessing how long it will take xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back