Feel really sick!!

Crystalize81

Reaction score
Ok, so, this is the fifth morning where I've felt sick on waking and all morning, not interested in food at all until early evening. Usually eating is all I want to do ALL day, I have a very healthy appetite and very much enjoy eating! Also, smells are starting to make me feel sick. I've done a test and it was negative, but I'm still 6 days before my period is due. Could this be anything else??? Or would it be pretty safe to assume that I am pregnant?? I so want to be, but until I see that positive stick!!!
xxx

Hi Crystalize

Morning sickness is one of the earliest symptons of pregnancy, have you noticed anything else, bloating, sore boobs, spots, headaches, back aches?? I totally get the frustration in having to wait to test these two weeks just seem to go by so slowly.

What you are saying does sound good fx you get your BFP x x x

Sounds like your testing too early hun - see if you can wait until day AF is due and then test,

Fingers crossed for you x x x

Thanks guys :) I'm going to wait till Monday to do the next test, that'll only be 2 days before my period is due. Monday seems like AGES away though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back