Is it possible??

lisey27

Reaction score
Hiya,
I have this thread in 'am i pregnant' too but thought I would put it here too as I thought people here may be in or have been in the same boat xx
So I miscarried at almost 7 weeks on the 10th of this month. Thats when I actually miscarried-I was bleeding for a week before this. I was devestated and am of course still feeling so sad.
My OH and I decided that we would try again and initially decided it would be after the first AF, we then thought we would let nature take its course.
On the 19th I had a lot of EWCM (more than ever before, never had much and was taking EPO for it). I also had pinching feeling in right ovary the night before which I assume could be ov pains? We DTD on this day only!
Well my question is, could it be poss that I am pregnant again? I would be just 7dpo if this were the case and I am feeling very queasy, my head feels odd, my stomach feels strange, like a pulling sensation and I am shattered (this was the most obv sign last time). I keep a diary of symptoms, ov days, period days etc and from what I have looked back on, my symptoms started at 8dpo on the cycle I fell pregnant.
It could be that I am going to come on soon, the woman that scanned me on the 16th said to expect a period in two weeks according to what she could see, I was mid-cycle. (so period one week from now) So is it poss that I was ovulating then? I didnt have any OPK's.
Also, possibly a stupid question; do you always ovulate in the weeks following mc for the next period to happen or do you just bleed? I feel stupid for asking that :eh:

I apologise for the super long thread, I just needed a ramble and to get the thoughts out of my mind and put into words. Thanks to anyone that takes the time to read all of this :smile: xx

its highly unlikely, but not totally out of the question, its advisable to leave it a couple of months before trying to conceive again to make sure any of the old pregnancy tissue is completely gone and cycles etc have returned to normal

Hi, thanks for your reply. I dont think I am pregnant as I have been getting some cramps but everything is gone already as the lady that did the scan said absolutely everything was gone and that we only had to wait for one period and that just due to being able to date the pregnancy accurately xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back