Is it normal?

leean10

Reaction score
I had an ERPC last Saturday and for a couple of days I was fine and hardly any pain, well since yesterday I started bleeding lots and have been in immense pain. Is this normal or should I get it checked out?

I am feeling sick with it atm and it feels like I am having a mc. What should I do? x

I got this after first erpc with fluy symptoms and i had an infection. Cleared right up with some antibiotics from the GP. I think you should get yourself checked.

Sorry your having to go through this LeeAnn. Sending you huge hugs. xxx

It feels similar to when I had my 2nd mc and I was in agony!! I didn't think I could bleed anymore than I am now!!

I was handling it ok but this just makes things harder to deal with, if it hasn't improved by tomorrow then I will see a doctor x

I had terrible cramps for few weeks after my ERPC last year and took 6 good weeks to stop bleeding. I didn't have an infection, was just normal for me as it turns out but I did take myself off to doctors and they sent me to hospital to get checked out. I would go to see your GP tomorrow, better safe than sorry hun xx

I have an upset stomach with it!! I have just been to the loo and it hurt so bad the cranps are so bad :-( x

hope you are ok - get checked today.........and let us know how you get on.
take carex

It's an infection, went to the hospital last night as it got so bad!! Feeling sore and tired today x

The only good thing about infections is that the antibiotics really do work like a charm. 48hrs on mine and felt like a new woman. Take it easy the next few days though LeeAnn, your body not to mention your mind has been through so much the last week.

It felt like I was having a mc all over again last night!! I am feeling a bit better, not so much pain but so tired and very tired :-( x

Its bad enough anyway but awful to hear about the infection and pain. Hugs xxx

It felt like I was having a mc all over again last night!! I am feeling a bit better, not so much pain but so tired and very tired :-( x

Exactly what i got with the infection. Horrible for you hun, when all i could have wished for you was a speedy recovery. I still saw AF 4 weeks after the erpc even with all that.

I can't believe how I can bleed so much, I'm losing clots and in such pain :-( x

I hope things get better for you soon. Make sure you have some iron tablets, and if the bleeding continues, get a blood count to make sure you have not become too anaemic. xxx

Sorry to hear this hun, like you haven't suffered enough.

Like fliss says take some iron tablets but make sure you take them with some OJ as vitamin C helps absorb the iron

xxxxxxx

Oh Leean, just seen this hun! I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time of it. I hope those antis are kicking in and helping to make you feel better and that the bleeding stops VERY soon. Then you can start life again without a constant reminder. You are a very strong lady but you still get a huge hug from me!!!! XXX

Sorry to hear you've been through this, hope the meds are working and you're back to normal soon x

Glad you know what's going in now and that the pain has eased off. xxx

Just checking in, Hope you are feeling a little better today xx

Had to have another D&C as I had retained products and was passing clots last night, I was in such pain that even morphine didn't help!!

I'm a bit sore but better today after my operation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back