Symptoms or Coincidences?

elviedee

Reaction score
I'm due on monday-ish (don't know how my cycles are gonna be doing yet), and I've been moody and emotional as hell for just under a week now. But the main things are, and stupidly I'm beginning to get my hopes up when I know I shouldn't...

1. Before I got my BFP last time was the only time I'd ever been constipated in my life (sorry if TMI) - but I am now too, annoyingly

2. Again, before BFP last time I was getting weird stitch-like pains just around my belly button. Wasn't related to exercise whatsoever, but I've been getting it for the last 2 days.

I don't wanna set myself up for a big fall or anything.. I just can't help but think that these are 2 things I've only ever suffered from once.....

:think: What do you reckon ladies? Anyone have/have had these symptoms before AF and/or BFP? Is it all just a big coincidence and my mind going truly insane?

got no sticks to pee on either lol... i refuse to do that until at least 3 days after I'm due from - lets see how long that lasts!

x

only you know your body chick,...if its not normal then it could well be a symptom!!!
really hope they are and you get a BFP!!! good luck and hope you can hold off testing!!!

elviedee said:
got no sticks to pee on either lol... i refuse to do that until at least 3 days after I'm due from - lets see how long that lasts!x
i don;t have an answer for you but just wanted to say you have one hell of alot of willpower.

Fingers crossed for you

Shell

lol... i just don't wanna get my hopes up so much that i go out buy tests it be a bfn and then i come on later in the day anyway...

i'll see how i'm feeling by monday. although that won't tell me too much as both times i've got a BFP i've been running to the bathroom tampon in hand it felt like i was coming on so much.

i'm also concerned cos if it is bfp, i only had the stitch-like pains and constipation last time and that was ectopic. and period-like pains with both, but both were unsuccessful. i just don't think i'll be able to relax whenever i get preg again.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back