Is it a stomach bug?

Tara1985

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow because I have had nausea for over a week now. I firstly put it down to having a stomach bug but I was moaning to my sister saying the nausea only goes away when I eat and she raised her eyebrows. Since then I have been google mad :shock: but not sure how much I trust the sources :roll: i.e most women get this feeling at 6 weeks but some are reported to have it at 2 weeks and some even earlier!!!!!!

I don't have the other symtoms for a stomach bug - you know, fever etc just nausea with a banging headache.

I promised myself not to test because I think it would be too early but just wanted some general advice on whether this kind of symton could come this early? Also I can't blinking afford to pee on all these sticks :oooo:

The doctor might laugh at me but if I'm not pregnant there must be something wrong with my guts as I was off work most part of last week.

Last edited:
Also I think I ovulated earlier then my ticker says. Tried deleting them but they just keep appearing so I gave up!

I felt sick when I was 4 weeks preggers, it even stayed a bit after my mc. Totally possible to be nauseous at this point if you are. Please test! FX for you xx

Thanks Leesey :) I actually just want to throw up to get what ever is making me feel rotten out - unless it is a baby bean of course!! xx

Thanks Leesey :) I actually just want to throw up to get what ever is making me feel rotten out - unless it is a baby bean of course!! xx

Yeah please don't throw that up!! xx

Banging headaches were what gave me an indication...... I get mad headaches when it comes to hormones, i think i'm super sensitive lol!

xxx

Banging headaches were what gave me an indication...... I get mad headaches when it comes to hormones, i think i'm super sensitive lol!

xxx

Me too, the only indication that i was pregnant with current pregnancy and with Jake was that i felt sick and had a banging headache xx

Are you going to test before you see the doctor hun?good luck xxx

Good luck hun it all sounds very promising I hope it's a little bean xxxx

Just to update you all J

I saw a trainee doctor this morning and they just gave me nausea tablets after admitting they don’t know what could be wrong as I have no temperature and stomach feels fine. They tried to blame my sickness on constipation but I pointed out that only started this week and I have been ill since last week. Grrrr I felt completely fobbed off. I’m going to take the tablets and see how I get on. They said if the sickness is still there and my period is light or late I should go back.

By the way the test was negative but I knew it would be because it is just too early. I’m not due on until next week. Still feel blah so will just have to sit it out.

xxx

Sorry my last post was tiny font!!! Did a quick copy and paste job at work hehehe. The sickness has really subsided now, breasts are no longer feeling on fire so I think it was wishful thinking - I hope it's not but weird the 'symptoms' are going now :(

Period is suppose to start this Thursday so we'll see if it's a no show. Wish me luck and congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP this month!!!!!

Girlsss, i need help!

My period is 2days late, have stomach cramps and feeling bloated, gassy....my nipples are just a bit sore,feeling tired.... Have regular periods and have been trying for a baby for 6months, about 2 weeks ago i had really bad pms, so i though not pregnant again, but now?could i really be pregnant?bit scared to do the test as dotn want to get dissapointed once again... Thanks all.xx

Hi Sass, sorry I missed your post. Not sure if you found your answer but hope you got a BFP! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back