is it a bird? is it a plane? no its

budge

Reaction score
a birds eye view of my bump! :rotfl:

100_2838.jpg

:puke: :puke: just look at my spindly vile skinny feet! Oh god i hate feet. Almost as much as i hate bollocks :puke: :puke:

If hubbys feet touch me in the night it makes me shrink to the other side of the bed :puke: :puke:

I'm killing myself laughing here hun. Thats even funnier than the placenta thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i think its funny too if i don't say so myself! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My hubby was well impressed :rotfl: You have a fan :wink:

I'd love to do a pic like that but my boobs get in the way. How did you get them out of shot, was the hubby stood behind you holding them out of the way or something?

Suppose I could just take my bra off and fling them over my shoulders :think:

:rotfl: hehehe aww do you still have an inny? it looks like it dips in on the pic hehe! cute...oh well u wont be able see your feet soon! i hate feet too, they r weird looking things arent they lol!

heres my fat belly!

304.jpg

sorry about the drawings :roll:

p.s no feet!!! grrr

hehe hev your belly looks simular to mine from the top exept yours has seen more sun than mine lol!

Budge your feet are so dinky but they look so far away :lol: ,and hev yes where are your feet :shock: :rotfl: xx

You both have killer bumps there ladies, they look so similar

:rotfl: :rotfl: they can't look much different from that angle can they :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

from the side mine looks really different!

p.s im still looking for my feet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back