Is it a bad idea....

sarah1

Reaction score
To start taking agnus castus on day 7 ish? I was on antibiotics for tonsilitus so stomach couldn't handle anything else but finished those now....... also got appts tomoro and mon at hospital so dunno if I should just wait till next cycle and start taking them on day 1..... just being impatient and dont wanna wait 5 week!!! x x x

I think it's a bad idea personally Sarah, you are on to a good thing with your appointments and Angus Castus seems to have caused equal measure of confusion than solution with the the ladies on here :)

That's kinda what I thought Louise............ just thought if I changed one thing this month it might work!! but it can wait, whats another cycle ey?! guess it'd be better to not completely mess up my cycle atm... x x x x x x

I agree with LouiseB! I have tried agnus castus a couple of cycles and I felt it made them longer - but might just have been because I used to have regular cycles. Anyway, I would at least wait untill your next cycle!

Lots of luck to you hun! Hope you get your bfp soon!

x

Hi Hun,

It may just be a coincidence but these were my last 3 cycles before AC 32, 28, 32, then I went to 38 like I was when I came off the pill over a year ago when I took AC.

That said I did get preggers last cycle, but for some reason I haven't been in a rush to take it again, that's probably because it made my OPKs confusing too I think.

Not saying I'd never try it again, but I wouldn't bother this month Hun.

Hey guess what, I've just finished some antibiotics too so I've been reading up on how they affect TTC and they can help as they kill and minor infections that may be in the womb or tubes so make a nice clean environment for eggs and sperm.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back