Is in shock lol

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
Well me and other decided as a family for us to be tOgether as a family would be best to move up north were stopping with my parents till we get sorted out. We decide it's cheaper optin as it's a lot cheaper up her than on Yorkshire for rent and so forth, we came up on Monday after my scan which went well baby measuring at just over 6 lbs and is a lil above the 10thcentile line they could measure her head as she was in an akward position.

Anyways my mam phone the local MAU to see if I needed to register with them and stuff and they say it's best too so midwife arranged an appointment for quarter to 3 so I went along think oh it'll just be for new notes and to give them back ground history on Amy. So midwife was reading thru my notes only to find that the consultant had put to induce before due date I was unaware of this, and was signed of from CLC bck to MlC :s so as the MAU is only for low risk people they can't take me on as I'm classed as high risk with my bmi being 36 ( they only can do 35 and under) so gave to go to wansbeck in ashington Northumberland, so she phoned to try and get me an appointment on which she then told them what was in my notes so they sed to go in Thursday as they will talk me thru what an induction is and what they will do and if they will do it, they phoned back saying no to an appointment and sed due to Amy history it's best to induce her and that they'll ring the MAU for them to ring me Tomoz I thought aright it'll happen in a few weeks oh no they sed they want me in Friday night to induce me Saturday I'm scared and nervous but not ready yet as I don't have a pushchair or at seat up here for her :s it was a shock they decided this. Apart from Amy history I still can't see why there going to induce me I thought it would be good to leave her there for now as if she has got the prob there is no difference in her cOming now or on my due date. But if she's doesn't will she be ok I know im full term now? I'm shocked excited and confused surely if they were to do this in Yorkshire why didn't they tell me? Wen I seen them Monday or when they wrote in my notes what if this midwife has it wrong and the consultant was just worried about the lil grOwth prob we had a few weeks ago which isn't there anymore as he sed Monday she's measuring good for 38 weeks :s So my baby will be an Easter baby if they can break my waters with out giving me the pessary :) Sorry about long post

they will proberly check you and baby themselves then make there own decision from there hun they wont induce unless they think its in the best interest of you and your babys so if you need inducing then it must be for the best xx

Ah try not to worry. As you said the baby has to come at some point so why not sooner?! Take care. x

At least she is measuring well and they are only doing what is best for you and the baby. You will get to meet your little girl soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back