is he ready...?

farls

Reaction score
Hi, my little boy is nearly 2 and im wondering if i should begin the dreaded potty training. the reason i ask is the other night he was runing around naked after his bath when he stopped pointed to his bits then started having a wee. he then got a bit upset. i gave him a cuddle as it was only a bit of wee. the thing is he is not a good speaker and im not sure he would be able to let me know if he needed to go. we have bought a potty so will get it out and show him what to do. what do you ladies think?

I still have a long way to go before reaching that stage but from what you say it might be worth giving it a go. If he knows the sensation of needing to wee then maybe he's ready.

Good Luck

when they know they want a wee thats usually a good sign that he's ready.

my son is 2 in sept and i'm getting ready to start

i'm in the same boat as you... don't you wish you could send them off somewhere to be trained! i sound like a terrible mummy! :shock: jacob pulls his nappy away from his skin when he's done something! he'll tell me by pulling a funny face and saying poo... but as soon as i take his nappy off and pop him on his potty he jumps off.. i leave him without a nappy after bath time but he just wee's on his feet and then gets upset... :shock: as others have said to me, i suppose they'll just do it when they're ready. Good luck

x

you dont sound like a terrible mammy. i wish they could learn how to do it perfectly after one try. lol

you dont sound like a terrible mammy. i wish they could learn how to do it perfectly after one try. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back