is baby moving?

mrswarner87

Reaction score
ok so i know ima mum of 2 already and i should know the answer to this but...
yesterday and once today ive felt strong bubbles in my womb area, i dont think its wind? lol... maybe tho lol.

i first felt the bubbles while pushing down on my baby liserning to the heartbeat and i kinda felt a bubble then the heartbeat had moved, then today while walking around the shops i had a very low down womb area bubble feeling?. i remember i felt megan at 14 weeks but surely this is too early to feel baby... its only about 3 inches big lol xx:)

I thought I had that same feeling yesterday but wondered if it was too early. x

I've had a 'bubbly' feeling really low down a couple of times. Thinking its too early to feel baby moving but I'm really not sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Between 9 and 11 weeks I had 'flutters' which I heard were the ripple effect of baby moving, but with it being so small you couldn't feel bubs itself. This week I've started to feel taps from the inside, not like a poke or a pain or anything, just like a gentle tap on my insides. I felt it a few times on Wednesday, and when I used the doppler the heartbeat was in the exact same place.

I'm not saying I can feel the baby kicking or anything, it's still only 2 inches big! I just think it's jumping about in there and bumping off stuff or something!!

Wow that is early! Could be though, really hoping to feel baby moving earlier this time, as its my second :D x x

I can't wait to feel ours kicking! Never felt a baby kick before :) x

Can't wait to feel it move didn't realize you could feel something this early though hopefully soon then, I bought a doppler but failing at finding the heartbeat so far i will keep trying!, All i get is like a whoosing sound anybody had this? somebody said its the sound of blood rushing round the placenta?

Can't wait to feel it move didn't realize you could feel something this early though hopefully soon then, I bought a doppler but failing at finding the heartbeat so far i will keep trying!, All i get is like a whoosing sound anybody had this? somebody said its the sound of blood rushing round the placenta?

I don't think you can generally feel them this early on, I think the chances of it are very slim. Apparently second timers feel it sooner, and since technically this is my 5th pregnancy (although never got this far obviously) I don't know if that's why I'm able to - or at least think I can as I'm still not 100% sure.

The whoosh whoosh is the placenta, and I usually hear that pretty quickly. Near the placenta, I dig a little deeper (not comfortable on a full bladder!) and find the choo choo choo of the heartbeat. Couldn't find it last time and I think it's because I'd emptied my bladder. Just about to try it again, as my bladder is definitely full!

Hi ladies,

Do you think its worthwhile buying a dopler to hear babies heartbeat? I never had one with my last pregnancy but have been thinking about it this time around. When is the best time to start hearing the heartbeat aswell?

I don't think you can generally feel them this early on, I think the chances of it are very slim. Apparently second timers feel it sooner, and since technically this is my 5th pregnancy (although never got this far obviously) I don't know if that's why I'm able to - or at least think I can as I'm still not 100% sure.

The whoosh whoosh is the placenta, and I usually hear that pretty quickly. Near the placenta, I dig a little deeper (not comfortable on a full bladder!) and find the choo choo choo of the heartbeat. Couldn't find it last time and I think it's because I'd emptied my bladder. Just about to try it again, as my bladder is definitely full!

Yeah, Will keep trying with the doppler. Would be nice to hear the heartbeat, i need to drink lots first though :p.

dopplers are good, although sometimes it can make you worry.

im not convinced i can feel it, but its nice to think so lol xxx

Hi ladies,

Do you think its worthwhile buying a dopler to hear babies heartbeat? I never had one with my last pregnancy but have been thinking about it this time around. When is the best time to start hearing the heartbeat aswell?

I bought one and swore to myself i wouldn't panic if i couldn't hear anything it was just a long shot. I've had it over a week and didn't manage to find anything other than the whoosing of the placenta. But tonight i think i may have found the heartbeat :) Had a really full bladder (thought i might burst). Found the usual whoosing sound then pushed a bit harder and got like a faster horse galloping type sound. Didn't hear it for very long, lost it then found it again then when i lost it the second time decided to give up for the night. Not 100% that it was the heartbeat but from what people say think it was. I'd say it's deff worth it if you can make sure you arn't going to get really worried if you don't find anything, Specially for less than £20. :)

I have a doppler but not using mine till i know am sure to hear the heartbeat which is about 11wks. They can become addictive as i used mine with my last pg almost every day & my nurse was telling me off. Sometimes you might not find it because baby is in a mad position & it can stress you out big time, have you worrying for nothing.

Now this bubble feeling i had it when i was around 10wks with last pg & i thought i felt the same thing few nights ago. I aint 10wks till monday so i know its really early hmmm wonder what it is, maybe it is just wind then maybe some do feel things earlier than others. Leesey is right, they say if you have been pg before you will experiance it earlier, but is that just because you know what it feels like & look out for it ? They say you show more/quicker if you have been pg before too, & especially if your only slim.

Yay to all the bubble/tap feelings going on lol ... cant wait to feel the kicks :) Never got that far to experiance the big kicks or little feet stuck under your ribs, looking forward to that though lol.

xx

Last edited:
I'm pregnant at the moment with my second and I'm hoping I can feel baby moving sooner than last time. I felt my first move around 18 weeks. I think you can feel your second or later pregnancies earlier because you know what to look (or "feel") for :).

It's funny, when I wasn't pregnant, before we started TTC, I felt what felt like a baby moving but knew it was wind...lolol. I'm definitely feeling movement now...but know it's still wind! :roll:

Can't wait until I can feel him/her moving...it's the best feeling in the world!

Star I love your new avatar!

Em91, bloody typical that after saying it was easier to find on a full bladder I of course couldn't find it last night. I was at it for ages! But I think bubs just had stage fright, as I was all set up to record when I found it but I didn't. All I could hear was my own damn heartbeat thumping, as well as my tummy rumbling as it was dinner time!

That little galloping sound sure sounds like it could have been the heartbeat! I lost it pretty quickly too the first time, it's like they're trying to dodge it!

Last edited:
galloping or like a train is the heartbeat so ounds to me like you found it yay x

does anyone recommend a good doppler? and what price should I expect to pay for one? xxxx

ive got the BF 500. its around 40/50 pound second hand.. i tried using the angel one but couldnt find the babies heartbeat ever. so i brought this one with my second pregnancy and it was fantastic. i can hear heartbeat clearly from 10 weeks. some of the cheaper dopplers tend to be more from 20 weeks plus but i found the BF 500 really good xx

Star I love your new avatar!

Em91, bloody typical that after saying it was easier to find on a full bladder I of course couldn't find it last night. I was at it for ages! But I think bubs just had stage fright, as I was all set up to record when I found it but I didn't. All I could hear was my own damn heartbeat thumping, as well as my tummy rumbling as it was dinner time!

That little galloping sound sure sounds like it could have been the heartbeat! I lost it pretty quickly too the first time, it's like they're trying to dodge it!

hehe, that's just typical a! I tried to find it this eve so my OH could hear and got nothing although my bladder wasn't nearly as full so thinking thats why. Either that or like you say baby doesn't want to be found making us wait ;).

does anyone recommend a good doppler? and what price should I expect to pay for one? xxxx

I paid 18.99 with free delivery for one off ebay new. Thats angel sounds, took me a few attempts but found the babys heartbeat today (least i think so :) ). I only got a cheap one because i sort of just wanted to give it a try and not spend loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back