Is anyone else this worn out????

MissGobby

Reaction score
i am seriously worn out, i have an easy job, reception where there is me and another lass, its not very busy and we dont have to answer the phones. as soon as i wake up in the morning it is taking me at least 5 mins to get up, i am like a walking zombie lol then when i get to work i have to keep closing me eyes, im struggling to keep my eyes open now lol - this will go on all day till the afternoon, then by the time i get home from work im tired again and dozing off, i went to sleep about 9ish last night i am just exhausted!!!!

is it just me, or is anyone else this worn out??

:wave: Me I am!

It's a killer.... I feel like it's a constant battle to keep my eyes open. At the weekends I just sleep all afternoon and I'm sure that if I didn't have this forum to keep checking up on I'd probably be falling asleep at my desk! I nearly nodded off in the loo at work the other day.. :rotfl:

I'm struggling to stay awake past 8pm most nights and getting up in the morning is sooooooo much like hard work that's it's an exhausting excersize in itself!

I just keep thinking that so long as I'm tired it means my body is working hard growing my little bean so I should be happy about it.

:wave: im with you there!!!

Im a supply teacher so that sometimes means early morning calls to come into work and then chasing children round all day before coming home and playing taxi driver to daughter and cooking tea etc.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

me too ive been feeling completely knackered :hug:

I was exactly like you....From finding out I was pregnant at about 4 weeks upto 12 weeks I was completely worn out and sleeping whenever I had the opportunity.

I read in "What to Expect When you are Expecting" that a resting pregnant body is using up more energy than a non-pregnant body climbing a mountain!!

So why wouldnt we be tired???? :rotfl:

Ani said:
I read in "What to Expect When you are Expecting" that a resting pregnant body is using up more energy than a non-pregnant body climbing a mountain!!

right....that's it I'm off to :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Hopefully I won't be just dreaming of fitting into that size 10 dress soon!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooh i'm glad i've got through that stage at the moment!!!
I couldn't stay awake past 8.30pm but since about 10 weeks i've been fine and now feeling great (maybe i best not speak to soon).

Happy :bored: :sleep: :sleep: though - It will pass

Meeeeee!
Since before I even knew i was pregnant I have been shattered. I was so naive about anything pregnancy related so had no clue that this was a sign!! I'm late every single morning because I just cannot rustle up any energy. I was in be at about 8.30 last night and asleep by 9! I have to have a nap at lunchtime or I'm useless in the afternoons- haven't had one today as had too many meetings and can't stop yawning. And they told me it would all come to an end in 2nd tri- sometimes I think people lie to me! :shakehead: Hope this isn't the case for all you peeps though! :pray:

i feel embarrest to say at only just over 4weeks
but i'm shattered!!
Normally i stay up till atleast 11pm.. now i'm in bed and ready for sleep by 9??!!
And normally in morning, fair enough takes me few snoozes to get up :rotfl:
But now i cant even manage to get out of bed lol..
Obveously i am going to work hehe.. and at my desk i keep thinkin...
while there's no calls, i'll close my eyes for 2........ seconds..
then another call comes..
It's jus 6pm and i'm in my pj's lol xx

I have only this week started to feel more awake during the day. I think it's because for the past few nights I've slept the whole night without getting up for a wee 5 times. I'm still in bed by 9pm though.

Get used to it hon, its here for a while, I remember one saturday bedding down at 6:30pm!!!

lol!

xStill knackered, grow babby grow!

x

My eyes are getting heavy now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Would love to sleep all day but with an energetic toddler, there is no way that can happen. I am looking forward to my bed in an hour!

Night everyone :rotfl:

Chrissy1 said:
I'm struggling to stay awake past 8pm most nights and getting up in the morning is sooooooo much like hard work that's it's an exhausting excersize in itself!

I just keep thinking that so long as I'm tired it means my body is working hard growing my little bean so I should be happy about it.

I'm exacty the same - only hubby doesn't seem to appreciate it :shakehead:
He insists on me staying awake until 9.30-10pm which is "a more reasonable time" and he isn't impressed that I can't get myself out of bed this week and instead of getting up at my normal 6.40am and making breakfast and pack up, I'm dragging myself out at 7.20-7.30am and rushing :roll:

Err just nipped over from TRI2 to let you know the bad news - it doesn't always wear off!
I'm still knackered :( maybe just because I'm anaemic, but I'm still as shattered as I was early on... :wall:

And looking at the posts from the ladies in TRI3 it gets worse and worse :think:

Love the anecdote about pregnancy being as demanding as climbing a mountain, can sooooo relate to that :rotfl:

Ani said:

I love this and I'm going to steal it and quote to my DH at every opportunity especially when I want him to do something for me or fetch me something :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel exactly the same as you have all described. Absolutely shattered!!I'm not even dressed yet, and have done nothing today :oops:

sleepy, sleepy, sleepy...but have to manage to write my dissertation till June...And I only just started :(

Welcome Anna :wave:

What you said hits home.. I'm in my 2nd (and final) year of my masters, my thesis needs to be written :? Lots of work waiting for me. Still got my energy though (for now that is!)

Good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back